Chaos in Washington D.C.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Why are the Feds raiding the homes of people invited into the People's house, and confiscating their firearms?

Even if they climbed through a window, instead of being invited in by a Capitol Police officer, they are guilty of nothing more than simple trespassing.

How can the determine who was invited in, and who broke in?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    A lot of money being spent to go cross country to charge these people with misdemeanor, last I looked it up the majority were charged with being in a public building without permission and forcefully being in a building both misdemeanors, and with so much proof and pics of cops moving barricades and taking pics with them ect good lawyers prob get it thrown out lol .. ... wonder what they charged all the people for burning down police cars, buildings and statues and forcefully occupying a whole city block and park for them weeks ..

Why are the Feds raiding the homes of people invited into the People's house, and confiscating their firearms?

Even if they climbed through a window, instead of being invited in by a Capitol Police officer, they are guilty of nothing more than simple trespassing.

Last edited:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    A lot of money being spent to go cross country to charge these people with misdemeanor, last I looked it up the majority were charged with being in a public building without permission and forcefully being in a building both misdemeanors, and with so much proof and pics of cops moving barricades and taking pics with them ect good lawyers prob get it thrown out lol .. ... wonder what they charged all the people for burning down police cars, buildings and statues and forcefully occupying a whole city block and park for them weeks ..

Yes, but they are raiding their homes, searching for and confiscating firearms for misdemeanor charges.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

You do realize they aren’t all based in Washington right? They have field offices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I was just saying I know you got to do something about it but that’s a lot of money being spent to charge people with misdemeanors... and which are probably going to get off of anyway... our tax dollars hard at work

Unless it’s been updated Out of all of the people only 3 are charged with felony’s... the ones who took Pelosi’s stuff

And by the time a good lawyer shows footage of capitol police opening the gates and walking in with them and taking selfies wearing maga hats, cheering along with them it’s prob gonna get thrown out... then all the people wrongfully terminated from there employer for non work related off the clock activities will be sued let along the wrongful search and confiscation of guns for misdemeanor charges

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    So the big worry is the same people who organized the peaceful protest at the Capitol are going to organize a similar peaceful protest on inauguration day. Hence them trying to shut down all of the ways they organized to begin with to restrict their ability to communicate. I imagine they're making examples where they can to show they have a zero policy tolerance on domestic terrorism. I mean a lot of these people said on camera that they were preparing for civil war and were armed and ready. Would you rather they do nothing about what happened and just say "well these things happen"? How much **** do you think they'd be in if they did nothing and armed people showed up in D.C. and got into a fire fight with the national guard?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so and violating a Federal law barring violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I was just saying I know you got to do something about it but that’s a lot of money being spent to charge people with misdemeanors... and which are probably going to get off of anyway... our tax dollars hard at work

Unless it’s been updated Out of all of the people only 3 are charged with felony’s... the ones who took Pelosi’s

No one is going to get away with this. Even the ones who are charged with misdemeanors will plead out and be happy with 6 months to a year in a Federal halfway house followed by 6 months to 4 years on Federal Probation.

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Ask for a foot but receive an inch is still progress Example. In 1984, If somebody told me that an open communist could win a seat in congress I wouldn't believe it. But last year my 10yr old grand daughter asked my wife why we don't like communist. The schools teach propaganda instead of history. The left wants your guns but will be happy with bump stocks for now. And im willing to bet that the class of 2084 will be shocked to learn that most houses had a firearm. The point is that they are taking over little by little and a lot of people are growing weary of being vilified for their beliefs. I don't condone what happened at the capitol but I do understand it.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    No one is going to get away with this. Even the ones who are charged with misdemeanors will plead out and be happy with 6 months to a year in a Federal halfway house followed by 6 months to 4 years on Federal Probation.

Knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or restricted grounds without lawful authority while carrying a dangerous weapon. Penalty: Up to 10 years imprisonment and $250,000 fine.
    Violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Penalty: Up to 6 months imprisonment and $5,000 fine.
    Theft of public property. Penalty: Up to 1 year imprisonment, $100,000 fine.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Boy I’m glad we can all stand together United on a subject this important... oh wait...

The guy posting conspiracy theories about antifa to stir the pot wonders why people can't stand together :crazy:

Democrats' impeachment case ‘doesn't make sense’: Steve Hilton

What doesn't make sense? Trump is a force they don't know how to deal with. They'll do whatever they can to try and ensure he can't run again. I don't like the man but you have to admit he knows how to bring a crowd and is someone to be afraid of if you aren't on his side.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sounds like someone from history with a little goofy mustache.

Goofy didn't have a mustache.

maxresdefault.jpg

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’m wondering why 25,000 troops are there. Shouldn’t they just bring in a few counselors to deal with any unrest? I also wonder if there will be non lethal means if anything should happen? If not I hope ole joe told them to shoot the legs. I hope the * police and military* will never help hurt Americans while ushering in a communist regime will finally open their eyes. Maybe My eyes are lying to me again. Dunno?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom