Chaos in Washington D.C.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I’m wondering why 25,000 troops are there. Shouldn’t they just bring in a few counselors to deal with any unrest? I also wonder if there will be non lethal means if anything should happen? If not I hope ole joe told them to shoot the legs. I hope the * police and military* will never help hurt Americans while ushering in a communist regime will finally open their eyes. Maybe My eyes are lying to me again. Dunno?

Have you considered that 25K foxes might have just made camp in the hen house ?

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    I’m wondering why 25,000 troops are there. Shouldn’t they just bring in a few counselors to deal with any unrest? I also wonder if there will be non lethal means if anything should happen? If not I hope ole joe told them to shoot the legs. I hope the * police and military* will never help hurt Americans while ushering in a communist regime will finally open their eyes. Maybe My eyes are lying to me again. Dunno?

Joe will take their ARs and give them double bbl shotguns, remember...

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I'm hoping the troops are there to arrest Joe, Kamala, and Pelosi. That would be bad ass.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    All the conservative radio and such I listen to is asking folks to stay away. I hope nobody shows.
    Now what would be awesome is if all of Antifa, BLM (and that black clothes militia that can’t handle guns)showed ready for maximum carnage and nobody to fight with except each other.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom