Anyone missing a G27?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No, but I did have 3 pistols stolen 12/25/2015 in Baton Rouge. One of them was recovered from a parole violator. It’s being held as evidence. His trial keeps getting rescheduled. I’ve been calling every month for about 2 years. Meanwhile I’m still heartbroken over my still unrecovered Browning HiPower and BDA380. They had the serial numbers wrong in the database. I look at pawn shops and gun shows as often as I can. Everytime I see a show on TV where they are melting down firearms I cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    No, but I did have 3 pistols stolen 12/25/2015 in Baton Rouge. One of them was recovered from a parole violator. It’s being held as evidence. His trial keeps getting rescheduled. I’ve been calling every month for about 2 years. Meanwhile I’m still heartbroken over my still unrecovered Browning HiPower and BDA380. They had the serial numbers wrong in the database. I look at pawn shops and gun shows as often as I can. Everytime I see a show on TV where they are melting down firearms I cringe.

My guns spent a year and a half.And the parole violated spent 2 years. Had I not pushed they would have spent more.

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My guns spent a year and a half.And the parole violated spent 2 years. Had I not pushed they would have spent more.

Thanks for the heads up, brother. I’m going to stick like glue. Two and a half years later, still angry! I appreciate your “stick-to-it-tiveness” example.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Shooting in the French quarter? No way... :rolleyes: This has become a normal thing nowadays in this trash-pit we call a city. It's ****in sad...
    I won’t even go to NOLA during daylight hours now. I keep hoping the city will get a handle on things but I’m not gonna hold my breath. I feel they missed their chance after Katrina and now the crime element is worse than ever. Not sure where the failure truly is, but the failure is strong.
    I fear Baton Rouge is not far behind. Considering the drastic change for the worse in more areas around the city and the constant outward movement of working class folks, I don’t have much hope there either. Sad times.

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I won’t even go to NOLA during daylight hours now. I keep hoping the city will get a handle on things but I’m not gonna hold my breath. I feel they missed their chance after Katrina and now the crime element is worse than ever. Not sure where the failure truly is, but the failure is strong.
    I fear Baton Rouge is not far behind. Considering the drastic change for the worse in more areas around the city and the constant outward movement of working class folks, I don’t have much hope there either. Sad times.

Answer: Democrat mayors. Especially Mitch the Bitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom