WTS: 575 rounds of .40 S&W.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJT402

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2019
    Fordoche
    I have approximately 575 rounds of Winchester White Box .40 S&W 180 grain FMJ that I would like to sell. Price $100. Located near Baton Rouge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109-204107_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20200109-204107_Samsung Internet.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 45

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I’m in Baton Rouge and will take them for $100

I’ll PM you

EDIT: I’ll pass, seller wants to meet in Erwinville and it’s not near Baton Rouge lol.

Last edited:

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Located near Baton Rouge.

EDIT: I’ll pass, seller wants to meet in Erwinville and it’s not near Baton Rouge lol.

I'd be reluctant to deal with this guy. On Wednesday evening I pm'd him telling him I was interested in the ammo if he would meet me in Lobdell to complete the sale. Thursday morning he replied saying yes, he'd accept my offer and even asked when I'd like to meet. I sent back a message offering to meet Friday morning. No reply, I sent three more messages with no reply. Then I see the above message so apparently he decided to sell to someone else AFTER agreeing to my offer. In one message I asked if he changed his mind or sold to someone else. Still no reply. It's not like something happened and he wasn't able to meet. He had been on the forum several times in between each message I sent him. Finally all I was asking for was a reply to my message. I was willing to drive over 3/4 of the way to complete the sale so as to make it more convenient for him.
    This is not the first time I've had this type of experience with this seller and reminds me of another character here on Bayou Shooter that wanted to sell something and then changed his mind several times about selling, cancelled(backed out of the deal)and then re-posted it for sale or trade.

SMH

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I'd be reluctant to deal with this guy. On Wednesday evening I pm'd him telling him I was interested in the ammo if he would meet me in Lobdell to complete the sale. Thursday morning he replied saying yes, he'd accept my offer and even asked when I'd like to meet. I sent back a message offering to meet Friday morning. No reply, I sent three more messages with no reply. Then I see the above message so apparently he decided to sell to someone else AFTER agreeing to my offer. In one message I asked if he changed his mind or sold to someone else. Still no reply. It's not like something happened and he wasn't able to meet. He had been on the forum several times in between each message I sent him. Finally all I was asking for was a reply to my message. I was willing to drive over 3/4 of the way to complete the sale so as to make it more convenient for him.
    This is not the first time I've had this type of experience with this seller and reminds me of another character here on Bayou Shooter that wanted to sell something and then changed his mind several times about selling, cancelled(backed out of the deal)and then re-posted it for sale or trade.

SMH

I had a similar experience with this cat... Seems a bit sketchy.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom