STOLEN TODAY 12-27-2016: SWD M-11/9 s/n:85-0000358

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    First off,we don't use that word on this forum.Some of us actually have kids and know people
    with conditions.Secondly ,get ova yourself.You need to re read or go back to your last grade,
    6th and learn how.

The op clearly stated: The perp was a late teen black male.He never ask for DL or any ID.How does he know the guy was late teens.He could have been 14 as far as we know,no proof of
    age.I'm no racist,I work with black people daily.But when it comes to age,a lot of them do
    look older than what they actually are.<Maybe its just me,IDK.

My main question was,why would op hand any kid ..14-19,doesn't matter to me,their a kid in
    my eyes.I would have at least waited for the farther to show or left.But first off,I would never
    be going to a place the buyer picked.I almost always pick the place,but Im usually the seller.
    When I do buy ,I try to pick a place I know.I personally wouldn't even be in laffy after dark
    from what Ive seen when I was there.

And the guy saying about showing up early and checking it out was good advice as well as
    meeting in a public place.

I'm thinking the op is young as well and just not as knowledgeable towards firearm transactions..

Did the OP say he handed the gun to the kid?

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Did the OP say he handed the gun to the kid?

Well that brings up 20 more questions :(

The way the OP wrote the statement was: The farther was coming but son would meet
    him.I assumed he handed it to him.Even if he didn't,how did the firearm get out of said
    op's vehicle?Did the perp get into the OP vehicle,did the op bring the firearm out to kid
    to inspect.Did the perp grab the firearm laying on the hood.Did the perp reach in the
    window and grab it?

All good questions,as we have no answers for until OP shows his presence.

For me, I don't care either way about any of the questions.My facts are,why is the
    firearm near,close by,,in hands of,,etc perp,kid?

The rest to me is irrelevant!!!

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

The way the OP wrote the statement was: The farther was coming but son would meet
    him.I assumed he handed it to him.Even if he didn't,how did the firearm get out of said
    op's vehicle?Did the perp get into the OP vehicle,did the op bring the firearm out to kid
    to inspect.Did the perp grab the firearm laying on the hood.Did the perp reach in the
    window and grab it?

All good questions,as we have no answers for until OP shows his presents.

For me, I don't care either way about any of the questions.My facts are,why is the

Seriously, your spelling and grammar is atrocious. You should let an adult review your posts before posting them.

JR1572

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Seriously, your spelling and grammar is atrocious. You should let an adult review your posts before posting them.

JR1572

Attacking someones grammer or spelling only shows your ignorance.Stay on subject or
    move along !!!

If you would like to teach an ol 73 year old a trick or two,be my guests.I am home daily.
    Come on by!!!

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

window and grab it?

It's clear all you care about it laying blame on the OP so it really doesn't matter what he says.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Attacking someones grammer or spelling only shows your ignorance.Stay on subject or
    move along !!!

If you would like to teach an ol 73 year old a trick or two,be my guests.I am home daily.
    Come on by!!!

It's hard to understand what you're posting because of your spelling and grammar.

No, I don't want to come to your house. Your phone, tablet, computer, etc probably has spell check and you're just not using it.

JR1572

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    It's clear all you care about it laying blame on the OP so it really doesn't matter what he says.

No that is absolutely not true.I am only talking with and towards other members statements.I would
    love to chat with the OP.But he aired his problem on a national forum,then is nowhere to be found.

I tell ya what.I'm going to call his number and see what happened.I do have the kahunas to do that.

And as far as spell checking.I am to the best of my knowledge.Go do some po po work or something
    JR.Maybe you just need better glasses,lol.Im betting my IQ is far superior to yours their JR...

Cant we all just get alonnnngggg:)

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    No that is absolutely not true.I am only talking with and towards other members statements.I would
    love to chat with the OP.But he aired his problem on a national forum,then is nowhere to be found.

I tell ya what.I'm going to call his number and see what happened.I do have the kahunas to do that.

And as far as spell checking.I am to the best of my knowledge.Go do some po po work or something
    JR.Maybe you just need better glasses,lol.Im betting my IQ is far superior to yours their JR...

Cant we all just get alonnnngggg:)

You're trying to insult me and you can't get that right because of your spelling and grammar. This is hilarious.

Keep on keeping on pal.

JR1572

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA

Please let us know how the phone call goes.

Don't listen to JR- Your spelling and grammer are fine, but if you want to get your point across more effectively, you should try typing in ALL CAPS.

Saw

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    New Orleans
    Please let us know how the phone call goes.

Don't listen to JR- Your spelling and grammer are fine, but if you want to get your point across more effectively, you should try typing in ALL CAPS.

Classic. Theft, legal discussions, trolls (actually, maybe not), sales techniques....love it. Would it be presumptuous to wonder aloud what James Yeager thinks of this situation?

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA

window and grab it?

And there it is

Uzi9mm

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Houma, LA
    All, this post was just to inform you and to be aware about a skinny punk ass scumbag thief that reached in very quickly and grabbed my pistol even with my window more than halfway rolled up. This potential sale was intended for his 37 year old dad and not him. I did not and would not ever let a teen handle my pistols period. I have had well over a dozen successful transactions in the past few years off and on. I have a case filed with the police. I also have been personally contacted by a few people that have this same individual try and trade or buy from them. One guy was even a cop that served 22yrs. It happened so fast and quick there was no time to react. So before posting any negative and childish insulting assumptions, mainly "hogheadcheese54", get the facts first please before attacking with dumb statements like I would sell to a kid or the gun will be used now to kill a family plus kids! Grow up man. You should be ashamed of yourself. This is not a post for potty at all. It was only intended to make you all aware of this thief etc. I am a Gulf War Veteran by the way and held a Top Secret Clearance along with receiving a personal face to face Letter of Commendation from the Admiral of the George Washington Battle Group for a job well done above and beyond the call of duty on getting TS special electronic equipment repaired, tested and calibrated for the submarines in the fleet. Without this equipment, the entire battlgroup/fleet would have been delayed deploying for the Persian Gulf.
    Anyway, I pray this doesn't happen to anyone else and also thanks to everyone who believed this true story and was mature enough to comment like an adult.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    All, this post was just to inform you and to be aware about a skinny punk ass scumbag thief that reached in very quickly and grabbed my pistol even with my window more than halfway rolled up. This potential sale was intended for his 37 year old dad and not him. I did not and would not ever let a teen handle my pistols period. I have had well over a dozen successful transactions in the past few years off and on. I have a case filed with the police. I also have been personally contacted by a few people that have this same individual try and trade or buy from them. One guy was even a cop that served 22yrs. It happened so fast and quick there was no time to react. So before posting any negative and childish insulting assumptions, mainly "hogheadcheese54", get the facts first please before attacking with dumb statements like I would sell to a kid or the gun will be used now to kill a family plus kids! Grow up man. You should be ashamed of yourself. This is not a post for potty at all. It was only intended to make you all aware of this thief etc. I am a Gulf War Veteran by the way and held a Top Secret Clearance along with receiving a personal face to face Letter of Commendation from the Admiral of the George Washington Battle Group for a job well done above and beyond the call of duty on getting TS special electronic equipment repaired, tested and calibrated for the submarines in the fleet. Without this equipment, the entire battlgroup/fleet would have been delayed deploying for the Persian Gulf.
    Anyway, I pray this doesn't happen to anyone else and also thanks to everyone who believed this true story and was mature enough to comment like an adult.

Sorry that this happened to you, and I hope someone finds this punk kid. But for our reference, do you mind listing the site where you found this potential buyer. So we can prevent listing on that site and hopefully decrease the ease at which these thugs are stealing honest people's guns.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Sorry that this happened to you, and I hope someone finds this punk kid. But for our reference, do you mind listing the site where you found this potential buyer. So we can prevent listing on that site and hopefully decrease the ease at which these thugs are stealing honest people's guns.

FYI...

I was contacted by a new member here on BS. He pm'd with one of the same numbers in the op's post. I reported it to the mods to check out the story.

Uzi9mm

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Houma, LA
    He texted me on my phone Stephen. Said he saw it on posted on LA Sportsman. I need to and will remove my phone number from the ads soon.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    FYI...

I was contacted by a new member here on BS. He pm'd with one of the same numbers in the op's post. I reported it to the mods to check out the story.

Maybe you could do some CI work for the laffy PD?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom