Oh Hell No! Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kuhlman187

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Same here, I support him, but he's got bigger fish to fry, I'm sure she feels bad enough after that loss.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    How's that, just can't serve more than two consecutive terms as President?

The 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution was passed by Congress on February 27, 1951. It limited the number of terms anyone could serve as president to two. However, to account for individuals who might have taken over as president in the middle of a term, a person could serve as president or ten years. This amendment was passed after Franklin Roosevelt was elected to a record four terms as president. He broke the two-term precedent set by George Washington.

Last edited:

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    This^^^. I'm thinking Obama will undermine Trump for four years. Make hell for him, get all of the pea brain liberals on board and run for President again. The mindless sheeple we have in this country would vote him back in office! Better be ware Obama 2020. Trump needs to make good on most of his promises, and make Obama look like the idiot he is for the next four years, or we'll have that douche bag back in the White House.

Hillary is all but finished. This isn't the first time she's been stuffed running for president. People simply don't like her- and with good reason.

Obama will be the larger problem, moving forward. This guy is a narcissist of the highest order- and will no doubt attempt to undermine and make trouble for Mr. Trump, as soon as he leaves office. It's all about HIM. And the idiots actually like him as a person. :confused:
    He'll continue the role of national agitator- and slowly replace Jesse & Al as chief racial antagonist on the talk show circuit. Forget the "dignity of the office"- that's completely out the window with this man.

The thing that may be possible is if Hillary goes down, she may take Obama with her and maybe quite a few more. In delving into all the wikileak emails and possibly the emails on weiners laptop it appears there is enough to get quite a few if all true. And it would really be nice to wipe out a bunch at one time to put them out of our misery. That way Obama won't be spewing his America hatred after he is out if he is locked away also. I know it's asking for a lot, but one can have hope or dream a little.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    The 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution was passed by Congress on February 27, 1951. It limited the number of terms anyone could serve as president to two. However, to account for individuals who might have taken over as president in the middle of a term, a person could serve as president or ten years. This amendment was passed after Franklin Roosevelt was elected to a record four terms as president. He broke the two-term precedent set by George Washington.

Cool Thanks!

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Same here, I support him, but he's got bigger fish to fry, I'm sure she feels bad enough after that loss.

It was leaked out that she threw a drunken temper tantrum fit on election night when she found out she was not going to win. It was stated that her doc had to add something to her drink to calm or sedate her. Maybe that is why they sent out her manager instead of her showing up to talk to her voters at the headquarters. I'd love to see a video of it but all was banned from reporting.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The thing that may be possible is if Hillary goes down, she may take Obama with her and maybe quite a few more. In delving into all the wikileak emails and possibly the emails on weiners laptop it appears there is enough to get quite a few if all true. And it would really be nice to wipe out a bunch at one time to put them out of our misery. That way Obama won't be spewing his America hatred after he is out if he is locked away also. I know it's asking for a lot, but one can have hope or dream a little.

Sounds like a dream I could definitely live with.....Love to see it happen, one fine day.:hi5:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I never expected her to be prosecuted for any of her crimes . Can you imagine what a circus that would turn out to be ? If Trump survives the current efforts to overturn the election results , she will assume some role in the Democratic party and be a thorn in his side in perpetuity .

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It was leaked out that she threw a drunken temper tantrum fit on election night when she found out she was not going to win. It was stated that her doc had to add something to her drink to calm or sedate her. Maybe that is why they sent out her manager instead of her showing up to talk to her voters at the headquarters. I'd love to see a video of it but all was banned from reporting.
    I would pay to see that..........

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Whenever an article ends with "Government created walls are dangerous and evil." it's hard to take the rest of it seriously...

well that avoids the point tho doesn't it?

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    well that avoids the point tho doesn't it?

What point? That Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall? I mean I didn't expect a check written to USA from Mexico for a wall. I'm no huge Trump supporter, but saying this wall "evil" and "could be used to keep us in" is a little out there in my opinion. I do agree that Mexico isn't going to fork over cash for a wall, but there are ways to make them pay for it in the long term.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    What point? That Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall? I mean I didn't expect a check written to USA from Mexico for a wall. I'm no huge Trump supporter, but saying this wall "evil" and "could be used to keep us in" is a little out there in my opinion. I do agree that Mexico isn't going to fork over cash for a wall, but there are ways to make them pay for it in the long term.

Start charging for the guns we're giving them now?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    the point that Trump may not be keeping yet another campaign promise.

Yes, if he meant that they were going to hand us over the money in advanced for a wall. I never believed that for a second, maybe some did. If he meant he will make them pay for it in the end, then yes that's still a possibility.

Again I don't necessarily believe he will build a wall, or have Mexico pay for it (initially or in a round-about way). Just trying to say just because Mexico doesn't pay for it up front, doesn't mean they won't in the end.

Top Bottom