WTB: Wanting to buy a 410 semi auto, side by side, over under or pump.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I was in Murphy's Guns on Thomas Rd. back on Nov 2nd and he had a 410 auto shotgun for sale.
    I believe it's the Tristar Viper G2 410 auto which are great guns. I have one in a 20ga and had one in a 28ga.
    Academy has the Yildiz 410 SxS double with choke tubes. I have one and it's a great little lightweight shotgun.
    Walmart has the Mossberg pump shotgun 410 for the best price which I believe is around $254. If they don't have it in stock you can order it.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was in Murphy's Guns on Thomas Rd. back on Nov 2nd and he had a 410 auto shotgun for sale.
    I believe it's the Tristar Viper G2 410 auto which are great guns. I have one in a 20ga and had one in a 28ga.
    Academy has the Yildiz 410 SxS double with choke tubes. I have one and it's a great little lightweight shotgun.
    Walmart has the Mossberg pump shotgun 410 for the best price which I believe is around $254. If they don't have it in stock you can order it.

Yeah man, I have one,Its a rabbit thumping machine!!!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    AR-.410 upper is the beans!!! I love my IFC AR-15 shotgun upper!!! 10 & 15rd mags make skeet shooting with Red dot optics a blast!!! Just the most fun option. I left a review. (Shoots 2.5* shells because of the mag length, but has a 3* chamber if you need to shoot a 3* shell) https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p...t-and-rear-flip-up-sights-and-1-magazine.aspx

You know someone with one of these that can give a review?

Keith2

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Covington - Northshore
    Yes, I had rated my experience on Centerfire Systems page. Oh, and IFC just updated their magazines and the last shot "bolt hold open" works every time!!!
    Here's what I wrote @ CFS.

This was and is a 5 STAR product!! Below is a copy of my last review. OWNERS UPDATE: *IFC .410 ARU AR-15 UPPER was a huge Surprise!!!* (5 Stars)!!! *Added a Red Dot = 10 out of 10 skeet clays BUSTED without need for reloading!!!! After getting more field time with this product… I must say… I am truly impressed with the IFC .410 ARU AR-15 UPPER as well as the company’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction!! In my first review, I was very honest and provided you with every Pro and Con that I could uncover blasting through the first 150 rounds using various types/weights of ammunition. (Well, the only real Con that stood out, IFC resolved after I sent a simple email to the company.) In my origional review, I like a couple other early adopters, had mentioned some type of interference with the hammer or trigger pack. After recieving my email, IFC was quick to resolve the issue by sending out a replacement part that was only defective on a few very early models. Apparently the wedge was milled at the wrong angle but can easily be rectified with a small file.) Now, my upper has no interference and continues to run without issue. I ran through another 150 rounds of ammo ranging from Remington, Estate, and Monarch and had ZERO stoppages/jams!!! This thing runs like a top!! It’s also a pretty accurate slug gun. *(Just remember that not all 2.5* shells are the same length and that can impact reliability.) What I do when I’m at the store and want to try a new load, is compare the length to 2.5* Remington shells. They are almost all the same length, including the slugs and run very reliably in this platform. You have to love a gun that has the same feel and function as your AR-15, can utilize all the same tactiCOOL accessaries, controls are in the same place, and is so versatile, you can hunt practicly anything with it!!! BEAR, DEER, HOGS, RABBIT, SQUIRREL, RACCOON, COYOTE, FOX, PRAIRIE DOG, PORCUPINE, SKUNK, BOBCAT, OPOSSUM, MARTEN, BEAVER, BADGER, NUTRIA, WEASEL, RINGTAIL CAT, WOLVERINE, WOODCHUCK, PARTRIDGE, CROW, PIGEON, CHUKAR, GROUSE, QUAIL, DOVE, PHEASANT, and if you really love a challenge…. and happen to reload .410 shells with steel, WATERFOWL!!!! (You would need to add a block to limit you magazine to 2+1 shots which is easy). Heck… The IFC .410 ARU SHOTGUN UPPER may even be the RIGHT OPTION for those of you that choose to live in a state that restricts your freedom, possibly subpar to what is guaranteed to you by the US Constitution.
    Reviewed by Keith B
    6/30/2019 10:47:39 PM

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom