10/22 at Ponchy Walmart right now

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Maybe not the best deal but cheaper than most I’ve seen

Not a bad price.

Academy has a couple models starting at $289.99 and most models at $299.99
    They are currently running 10% off discount for military and first responders. You can also use your academy credit card if you have one and get an additional 5% off. Also academy does price matching +5% off. So if you can find the same model cheaper from a reputable dealer they will honor the price. So in all if your military or a first responser it’s possible to get 20% plus the price dropped to an already cheaper price. I’ve done this a couple times now. It’s really nice when they run this 10% off for military and first responders.

The times I’ve done this I just googled the model of the gun on my phone and found one in stock cheaper online. As long as it’s a real website they will honor it.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ve not seen a wood stock 10/22 below $300 this calender year in store or online. I’m glad you’re finding them cheaper.
    I’ve tried the price matching on ammo and all I got were head shakes. I guess it’s different with firearms?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’ve not seen a wood stock 10/22 below $300 this calender year in store or online. I’m glad you’re finding them cheaper.
    I’ve tried the price matching on ammo and all I got were head shakes. I guess it’s different with firearms?

Academy has been had them right at $299. They actually just recently raised the price a couple months ago from $279.99 to $299.99
    No price match on ammo from what I was told. Lord knows I tried a couple times lol.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Academy has been had them right at $299. They actually just recently raised the price a couple months ago from $279.99 to $299.99
    No price match on ammo from what I was told. Lord knows I tried a couple times lol.

That’s great. If you’re a veteran or first responder and if you choose to keep an Academy credit card. If if if… if only people would post all these deals instead of waiting to one up the ones I post. I wouldn’t have to waste my time.
    This one is 288 with no strings,
    No ifs. Maybe it’ll interest a non veteran, non first responder that likes to stay away from store cards and can’t be bothered with coupons.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    That’s great. If you’re a veteran or first responder and if you choose to keep an Academy credit card. If if if… if only people would post all these deals instead of waiting to one up the ones I post. I wouldn’t have to waste my time.
    This one is 288 with no strings,
    No ifs. Maybe it’ll interest a non veteran, non first responder that likes to stay away from store cards and can’t be bothered with coupons.

Is that how you took that as me trying to one up you? Ok lol sorry for trying to post some useful information for people about saving money in a deals thread.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Is that how you took that as me trying to one up you? Ok lol sorry for trying to post some useful information for people about saving money in a deals thread.
    I’m just saying, so many times I post a deal and never see this kind of post until I do. Must be a good primer or something.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I’m just saying, so many times I post a deal and never see this kind of post until I do. Must be a good primer or something.
    You said in your OP "maybe not be the best deal" and @Jstudz220 replied back with info.

If you haven't seen them less then 300 then you weren't looking hard enough. Academy has had them for that price even during the whole pandemic bs.

Pretty sad that you are throwing a toddler fit over someone sharing info.

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You said in your OP "maybe not be the best deal" and @Jstudz220 replied back with info.

If you haven't seen them less then 300 then you weren't looking hard enough. Academy has had them for that price even during the whole pandemic bs.

Pretty sad that you are throwing a toddler fit over someone sharing info.

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.
    Oh here comes the troublemaker. Don’t you have enough shite to stir in your personal life?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

For the record, unless you changed professions since we last met your job qualifies for getting the military and first responder discount….. just saying I’m sure you have some sort of work ID or something that you can use at academy. You are also the person who told me about the academy credit card and getting 5% off every purchase which is why I posted the information I did as I figured it would be valuable for you as well as many others on this forum.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    For the record, unless you changed professions since we last met your job qualifies for getting the military and first responder discount….. just saying I’m sure you have some sort of work ID or something that you can use at academy. You are also the person who told me about the academy credit card and getting 5% off every purchase which is why I posted the information I did as I figured it would be valuable for you as well as many others on this forum.
    My bad man. I guess I just took it the wrong way.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom