WTS: 2 guns Kimber / FN

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKILLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2015
    Metairie
    Hey all, I have 2 guns up for sale. Both are safe queens and I have everything from when they were both bought (carying cases they came in and all parts that they came with) the kimber came in a hard plastic kimber case and the FN came in a zip up bag with extra RMR plates and parts.

1st: Kimber Rapide Black Ice chambered in 45 acp. Comes with 3 mags and everything it came with when it was purchased from apocalypse firearms. Gun had 1 mag ran through it before it was put in the safe. It’s as good as new. It has never been carried or placed into any holster. $1600.00

2nd: FN 509 LS edge. Chambered in 9mm. 1 mag ran through then put into safe after cleaning. As new. Comes with 3 10 rd factory mags and 1 17 round mag. Also comes with everything that it came with new from apocalypse. I do have an alien gear holster for it but it has never been carried. $1300.00
    I’ll throw in the holster for free.

I would like to sell both guns to the same individual if possible. But if not I will sell them separately. Bill of sale with Louisiana ID’s is nonnegotiable. If you would like to meet at an FFL i will spit the fees.

I can and will send more pics if anyone is interested.

I’m not interested in trades and will only accept cash. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpeg
      IMG_3259.jpeg
      660.3 KB · Views: 229
    • IMG_2157.jpeg
      IMG_2157.jpeg
      488.1 KB · Views: 226
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom