2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Academy in Metairie

I know it's nothing new but they have quite a few pmags windowed versions at academy for 17.99 each one person one mag per day so bring a friend.

CajunBull85

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    I was there early yesterday morning at 9 and the gentleman behind the counter said they prob wouldn't be getting until 3-4 weeks. Of course they get some in later that day. Well thankfully I saw this post and ran over there this morning. I grabbed the last one. Thanks!!

pallnet

I like chicken..
    Rating - 50%
    2   2   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Slidell
    Early this morning i was at the slidell store and they don't have mags, AR's .223, 9mm or 22. I applied for a 30-06 hunting rifle a few weeks ago and got a delay so they were supposed to call me. Well I was approved 5 days later and they didn't call me. The bastards sold the rifle to someone else and left me hanging. Now I have to wait for more to come in and reapply.
    pallnet

CajunBull85

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    After I left the Academy on Veterans in Metairie I curiously called the Academy in Harahan to see if they had a shipment come in like the Veterans store. The guy in the hunting department said he didn't see a shipment received and he doesn't think they'd receive any for about a month. Strange. You'd figure both stores would receive deliveries around the same time.

FYI: The guy at the Metairie store said they receive shipments on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. He said if they receive a shipment mid-day then they will have them for sale that same day. If they don't receive the shipment until late in the evening then they won't be for sale until the next day. I recommend calling them in the morning and afternoon/evening, because they honestly can't predict when a shipment as coming.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Yeah that's the same days he told me for ammo I was there browsing and stopped by the ammo department for any .22 or 9mm as a regular ritual but nothing he said they get the shipments in on those days and they open at 8 and 10k rounds go poof before 8:30 am so doesn't look like I am replenishingy using stock soon just going to hope someone posts up when they have some in stock I'm not into making a special run but I like browsing academy for all sorts of things anyway.

Glad you guys got some mags if I see any more ill let you know :)

grasshopper

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    New Orleans
    Thanks for the post. I got one also!
    I really dont think the employess have any idea on when they will get inventory. The ammo situation is very bad at the veterans store, one employee said they had not recieved 22lr bricks since before christmas

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Hey guys, while the market is all screwed up let's post all decent finds here (online, Academy, etc) instead of making a new post every time. This will help unclutter this section and besides most of this stuff sells out after a matter of minutes or hours so the threads become obsolete quickly.

Also, if we keep conversation to a minimum you can subscribe to the thread and get e-mail notification when someone posts a new find. :thumbsup:

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    was just told that essentialarms.com out of Krotz springs has some ARs in stock and ready to go. The price was around 12 so if youre looking...

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I will post here to try and help speed put. If you find a good deal try to post all information to limit the amount of questions in the thread so we can find the deals without all the jumble.
    Things such as price, time you saw the deal, how much, a link if you have one.
    An example post would be:
    Hey guys I found some 5.56 ammo for $8.99 per box or $159.99 for 400 rounds. It is American Eagle 55gr and can be found here ** insert link or at least name of company** in stock as of 15 minutes ago. Good luck.
    (this is an example posting and not an actual deal).

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Turbo, went to Cabelas yesterday. No 5.56/.223, Herter's 7.62x39 for $7 a box, very limited pistol ammo. Only saw aluminum cased 45, saw 4 boxes of WWB 40, isle was so crowded I couldn't get to 9. No magazines. Didn't even bother looking at the guns. I left empty handed.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom