9mm limited mags from henning's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tangiltows

May 21, 2011
    Denham Springs, La
    recieved my order last monday for 2 mags w/ h-400 base pads. both mags bind in magwell when being inserted empty and have to be pushed out thru the ejection port. these appear to be the new mags with cut-out for the slide lock & witness holes. mic'ed my factory mag & got 1.350 x .850 @ catch slot. new mags go 1.373 X .850, too big rite? according to his website, large frame mags are 1.350 x .850. here's where the problem really starts! for the past six days i have been calling 2-3 times daily and only spoken w/ an answering machine. called directory assistance, got another # and guess what, another machine! e-mailed "questions" address and got reply asking if it is a small frame after i had included all info on measurements.i replied w/ a somewhat scathing e-mail wanting this solved, so far, nothing! no returned calls, no e-mail, WHO IS THIS GUY! anyone have similar problems, suggestions? he has pocketed $120 of my money and i feel like i'm being given the finger! most cordially & plenty torqued! vic

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom