A Lafayette Hello to All

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Welcome!! You should bring your wife to the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Range on Saturday morning (open to civilians on Saturdays)and get some good practice time in. Great to hear that your wife is onboard with becoming comfortable with firearms. It can only help her...

Countryman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    Lafayette
    Welcome!! You should bring your wife to the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Range on Saturday morning (open to civilians on Saturdays)and get some good practice time in. Great to hear that your wife is onboard with becoming comfortable with firearms. It can only help her...

I believe I heard them in the distance shooting this morning while working in the yard. Didn't know Saturdays were open to civilians thats good to know. Still taking baby steps introducing my wife to shooting, next will be visiting her sister out of state who's married to a retired major, he has an arsenal. Her sister keeps The Judge as her go to weapon.

That cat avatar... lol, saw this as a movie loop avatar on another site

Countryman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    Lafayette
    yea some can say lafayette shooters is a little expensive, sometimes its hit or miss with them. all in all great first gun. i can see you did your homework.,

I know they could be high on price, the reasoning going with them was availability or so I thought at the time. In the end I decided to just stay with them.

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA

+1! And welcome! You'll really like it here.

Top Bottom