AK47 Romanian Barrels - Any Interest?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I want to order 5 Romanian AK 47 barrels, Have to get to 10 to get them for $100 each. If we can get to 10 I can take payments in multiple forms as long as you cover the fees, from Credit cards, Paypal, cash, etc. I am in Baton Rouge, can ship on your dime, leaning against using USPS, I get shipping discounts from Fedex and I am working on UPS. These are the Brand new, chrome lined, hammer forged barrels that the last group purchased. I will be going to the next two Saints Games in New Orleans, and will be making a trip to Lafayette one weekend to visit with Flemgunner in the near future if someone wants to plan to meet up in one of those locations.

1.kcinnick
    2.kcinnick
    3.kcinnick
    4.kcinnick
    5.kcinnick
    6.Hogin
    7.Madmax4X4
    8.Madmax4X4
    9.Madmax4X4

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Cool, I will go ahead and order the 10 and see what shipping costs to get an exact price per barrel, I just want to get them before the price goes up again. If anyone wants the last one let me know, if not I can save it for a rainy day. I am sure I can call back Monday and add if there are any more needed.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well, the came back in stock at a higher price ($100 per barrel vs $95) and are already showing out of stock again. I will call and see if any more are going to be available in the 10 pack, they show plenty in stock as single barrels.

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Well, the came back in stock at a higher price ($100 per barrel vs $95) and are already showing out of stock again. I will call and see if any more are going to be available in the 10 pack, they show plenty in stock as single barrels.
    who are you ordering from?

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Colorado gun sales, I got an in stock email notification, and it showed like 9 10 packs in stock when I posted the thread. When I went to order they said they were out. I check the single barrel stock and it shows 65 barrels. I have done business with them in the past, so I am going to see if they will sell me a 10 pack over the phone, they are pretty reasonable over there. From what I here these are the best of the best available, and quite possibly the last.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I ended up getting barrels from another source, they were not offering the 10 packs at $999 any longer at the time... They seem to pop in and out of stock though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom