Another gun cabinet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Not sure of the model but this customer ordered a rifle in each caliber from Ruger. Heres the cabinet we built for them...........

dvs1mcc89ulwpiw3rcr.jpg

17w5a7ybozbu8hax2z6k.jpg

3h3twfz0vfodtcao6p3.jpg

grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    It finished the same color af Kajun's display stand which is Walnut. The stain we used is called Dark Walnut by Minwax

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I haven't been a huge fan of some of the stuff you have done, but that is very very nice. All your stuff has been nice, but not quite my taste. If only I were brave enough to not lock mine up.

grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    He is and he went through alot too. His house was distroyed by the hurricane took almost a year to rebuild and the new home was burnt to the ground by some teenagers looking to steal his guns. Sad thing is once they were caught it turned out the parents got them to do it. :(

grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    I haven't been a huge fan of some of the stuff you have done, but that is very very nice. All your stuff has been nice, but not quite my taste. If only I were brave enough to not lock mine up.

When it comes to wooden gun cabinets, locking them up only keeps the honest people out.

gonepecan

Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    He is and he went through alot too. His house was distroyed by the hurricane took almost a year to rebuild and the new home was burnt to the ground by some teenagers looking to steal his guns. Sad thing is once they were caught it turned out the parents got them to do it. :(

Man, that is bad. I hope the little f**kers and their parents go away for a long time.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    When it comes to wooden gun cabinets, locking them up only keeps the honest people out.

Yeah. I'm paranoid about being gone overnight with an alarm, a safe, and insurance.

Very nice cabinet by the way. I wouldn't mind having a curio or something similar made for my mom for her birthday. She collects a bunch of that woman **** and puts them in an old curio that's about full. It could be very similar design.

My uncle is a very good cabinet builder and I used to work with him in high school. When it's a "family job" you don't get his best quality because he wants it out of the shop fast :rofl:

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Grits, I strongly suggest that you get a better camera and a tripod. These photos are your product/service advertisements, so they should be so sharp we feel like we're standing next to them. Reading about the things you build I'm very intrigued, but from the photos I am not specially enthralled. Sharper photos would really give your audience more, shall we say, motivation?

I mean you spend days building these things, then it looks like you use a cell phone camera to make grainy out-of-focus snapshots to show us whom you're trying to persuade to buy stuff from you. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Cheers my friend.

Top Bottom