Anyone having shipping problems

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Is anyone having shipping problems? More specifically getting in shipments?

Ordered an antique gun recently. Shipped from
    Miami and there is no tracking available? All the other guns the seller shipped that day arrived. Mine is the only one missing. I know covid and now possibly Hurricane issues could be possibly messing things up.

Have had no problems getting other shipments in though.

Has anyone else had any problems recently ?

lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    Yep I have. UPS for 3 days said my package was out for delivery. Each day I was able to stay home and wait in vain. Delivered on fourth day. Benchmade knife gift from my Bro, after two days on no delivery I thought they might leave me dry and send back to Oregon.

My guess they are playing catchup and you will get it soon.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Yep I have. UPS for 3 days said my package was out for delivery. Each day I was able to stay home and wait in vain. Delivered on fourth day. Benchmade knife gift from my Bro, after two days on no delivery I thought they might leave me dry and send back to Oregon.

My guess they are playing catchup and you will get it soon.

Hope so. Maybe that’s it. Just wish it would show any tracking info. As of now it only shows the seller paid for shipping but not that he ever dropped it off at the post office.

Jiggy205

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jun 10, 2014
    New Orleans
    My sister works for the post office in Orleans parish. Says they are so backed up that the new trucks can’t come in to deliver to new mail/packages I was told try not to order anything for atleast 2 weeks

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I get a specialty med that has to be overnighted since it's shipped cold. The pharmacy (in Florida) had to ship it to baton rouge as the New Orleans hub wasn't taking any new packages (apparently damage to their building) This is for fedex express, ground has been delivering (albeit slowly) for the past week.

My wife ships 700-1000 packages fedex express (air/overnight) daily, and they couldn't come to pick up, so they had to hire a trucker to bring the items to mississippi to ship from that hub.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Yes. Everything Amazon in the last 4 to.5 weeks very late or cancelled.
    Sam's Club same.
    A few companies I tryed to buy from cancelled shipping here due to weather.
    Also still waiting on the Covidback orders from various manufactures.
    Did get my Stainless Steel front dumps for my X Pipe. That i sanded and polished to a high shine. Still need the X Pipe. Did get the 3 inch Hooker Electric Cut Outsl

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I would feel better if there was any type of scan of this item. The seller claims he dropped it off along with four other items. The other four items have all arrived at their destination and mine is showing on the tracking number that they have been informed of prepayment but have not yet received the item.

When I have shipped anything they always scan it right away.

If it was at least scanned and just out there wandering around somewhere or no updates I would feel a little better but the seller has went back to the post office and they have no clue. He has not clue and I have no clue.

He's telling me to be patient and I have been but he supposedly shipped it over a week ago and there is absolutely no tracking information whatsoever other than him paying for it, prob. at his home or work computer.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Fed Ex is screwed up.

I've got 43 inbound firearms that have been sent to hubs as far away as Indy, having originated in Tx.

UPS seems to be doing fine.

USPS, believe it or not, is on time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom