Attorneys Go To Court Over Stabilizing Braces.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    If they outlaw those stabilizing braces it will cut down on the .00001 percent of firearm related deaths involving braces. Has anyone ever heard of a homicide involving an AR15 pistol with a stabilizing brace? I haven't.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    All of this has nothing to do with public safety. Only the law abiding citizens are constantly being punished for being law abiding. It’s about totally disarming a population one small step at a time. Then the real fun starts when there can be no true resistance. History has proven this time and time again. It will be no different this time. Just may take a bit longer to eat the whale.

Freek589

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Denham springs
    If they outlaw those stabilizing braces it will cut down on the .00001 percent of firearm related deaths involving braces. Has anyone ever heard of a homicide involving an AR15 pistol with a stabilizing brace? I haven't.
    Nope and every damn TikTok or instagram post with some punk holding an AR, no RD, no iron sites, typically has only a buffer tube while shooting the gun higher than his head trying to bump fire.

But he has his mask on and is up to date with his covid shots! So all is well

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    I see this gun ban crap going on around the world and I think Merica is different. We're not Australia. We're not Canada. I wonder what percentage of the population believes that the government is there to protect us. We should surrender all our freedoms and let the government run everything. Sometimes it seems like a lot. Other times not so much. We probably won't know until the **** hits the fan. The only thing I know for sure is what one guy is going to do.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

They are becoming quite common but the crazy thing is people are just removing the stocks completely. We get a lot of AR style rifles in all lengths with just a buffer tube. I guess some people think it looks cool. It boggles the mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Nope and every damn TikTok or instagram post with some punk holding an AR, no RD, no iron sites, typically has only a buffer tube while shooting the gun higher than his head trying to bump fire.

But he has his mask on and is up to date with his covid shots! So all is well

I said the same thing. It’s crazy

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I see this gun ban crap going on around the world and I think Merica is different. We're not Australia. We're not Canada. I wonder what percentage of the population believes that the government is there to protect us. We should surrender all our freedoms and let the government run everything. Sometimes it seems like a lot. Other times not so much. We probably won't know until the **** hits the fan. The only thing I know for sure is what one guy is going to do.
    Last count…81 Million

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    They are becoming quite common but the crazy thing is people are just removing the stocks completely. We get a lot of AR style rifles in all lengths with just a buffer tube. I guess some people think it looks cool. It boggles the mind.

Because they just believe the concept of hip shooting and dumping mags in the general direction of the intended victim is the best gangsta way of hitting it. Its ridiculous.

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I
    When that day come, and it will come, where big brother knocking on every door to pick up your toys, you'll be shock to see how many of us willing to just give it up, cause they don't want any trouble!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom