Beretta fans here’s a double deal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That’s a good deal if shipping ain’t crazy high. I just bought the M9A4 in FDE. It was worth the wait. It is one slick pistol. Hoping to find a decent mini Red dot holo sight in the same color but I haven’t even started looking. Just enjoying it as is for the time being. Came with three 18 round mags with the skillet finish. I’ve always found the 92FS frame/grip to be he perfect size, but I’m digging the slightly thinner feel.
    I prolly really shouldn’t but I think I’m about to check out this deal.
    Thanks for posting

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    That’s a good deal if shipping ain’t crazy high. I just bought the M9A4 in FDE. It was worth the wait. It is one slick pistol. Hoping to find a decent mini Red dot holo sight in the same color but I haven’t even started looking. Just enjoying it as is for the time being. Came with three 18 round mags with the skillet finish. I’ve always found the 92FS frame/grip to be he perfect size, but I’m digging the slightly thinner feel.
    I prolly really shouldn’t but I think I’m about to check out this deal.
    Thanks for posting

Idk of any others, but the RMR comes in cerakote FDE.

Eurooptic also had the 92X RDO up for sale the other day for $599, if I recall. Hell of a deal if you want an optic on a pizza gun.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    Idk of any others, but the RMR comes in cerakote FDE.

Eurooptic also had the 92X RDO up for sale the other day for $599, if I recall. Hell of a deal if you want an optic on a pizza gun.

‘They do still have it Dave. I though about it for a bit. From what I read, the plates are extra, and the fit was still an issue, as far as optics people were looking to mount on them.

I figured it would be best to stay away from it as it would probably cost me another $1,000 in optics for that one, my Glock, & my Sig.

I’m loving this 92x right now, thinking I made the right choice for this over a 92fs INOX used for $700.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Oh. Man. Yall make me spend some money.... Beretta 92 is my kind of Pistol.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    ‘They do still have it Dave. I though about it for a bit. From what I read, the plates are extra, and the fit was still an issue, as far as optics people were looking to mount on them.

I figured it would be best to stay away from it as it would probably cost me another $1,000 in optics for that one, my Glock, & my Sig.

I’m loving this 92x right now, thinking I made the right choice for this over a 92fs INOX used for $700.

Yea, the 92 A4 optics setup isn’t the best. Your only other option is to fork out money for a LTT RDO slide or stick with irons.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom