Best Revolver Gunsmith in LA.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roystu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Slidell area
    Looking for someone to work a Smith. Not looking for just springs to be installed> I would like the action to be polished to perfection. Any suggestions?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I do not think anyone here has tried every Revolver Gunsmith in La but there are several good ones within an hour of Baton Rouge.
    Try Jake Welch and see if he is still Gunsmithing All American Gunsmithing 225-244-1686. He is good, local to Baton Rouge and reasonable.

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    Now this is just my personal feed back from other shooters.
    I have been looking into getting my first revolver. It will be used in Competition shooting (ICORE, maybe a little USPSA). looking at getting a S&W 929.
    Everyone I talk to in the competition shooting community USPSA, Steel Challenge and ICORE. 95% say send it to Clark Customs up in Princeton, LA,. The other 5% has been other smith somewhere in the US.

Super6Delta1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2022
    Alexandria, La
    Looking for someone to work a Smith. Not looking for just springs to be installed> I would like the action to be polished to perfection. Any suggestions?
    i don't know about being the best.....but there is a guy down in Pine Praire (south of Turkey Creek on hwy 13)....but he is good......only problem is......he is very, very, very............................slow. Goes by BJ...there's a sign in town. I don't have a contact....my go between is a cerakote guy i know.

Top Bottom