Black Rifle Coffee Company

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • number1roadie19

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    After talking to some co-workers I decided to order some coffee and a mug for work. I received a mug that had some defects, however upon talking to Damyen T with customer service, and providing pictures of the defects, he promptly asked for my shipping info and sent me a new one. Customer Service of this caliber is rare from a company now days. I am officially a Black Rifle Coffee Company fan and look forward to doing more business with them in the future. Has anyone else tried them and what are your thoughts? If you love coffee check em out! Adding in my referal code if you guys wanna check em out. BRCC

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Blackout coffee taste better imo and they actually support the 2nd amendment.

number1roadie19

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    Remember that time a young guy used a rifle to defend himself and was pictured wearing a shirt with the logo of some coffee company, only to have that company denounce him?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
    In all seriousness and respect. Where is what they did wrong? There was a lot of false information floating around on social media, and all they did was say they didn't have a relationship with him. Maybe I missed something, but trying to separate yourself from the situation by releasing a simple statement doesn't mean they denounced him or or condemned him. I read as much as I could find to become abreast of the situation after hearing about it, and like I said, I honestly may have missed something. I just don't believe in condemning a company for not wanting to be involved or associated.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

number1roadie19

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    Blackout coffee taste better imo and they actually support the 2nd amendment.

I'll give them a try! Thanks for the suggestion

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    In all seriousness and respect. Where is what they did wrong? There was a lot of false information floating around on social media, and all they did was say they didn't have a relationship with him. Maybe I missed something, but trying to separate yourself from the situation by releasing a simple statement doesn't mean they denounced him or or condemned him. I read as much as I could find to become abreast of the situation after hearing about it, and like I said, I honestly may have missed something. I just don't believe in condemning a company for not wanting to be involved or associated.

Just stirring the pot, I don't have a dog in that hunt. I don't even drink coffee.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Remember that time a young guy used a rifle to defend himself and was pictured wearing a shirt with the logo of some coffee company, only to have that company denounce him?

That's actually not how that happened and there is more to the story.

The founder, Evan, actually talked in depth about that on one of his episodes of the Joe Rogan Experience. I would recommend listening to it. They are run by pretty good dudes, employ a bunch of veterans, and have pretty decent coffee. I also like some of their swag.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    That's actually not how that happened and there is more to the story.

The founder, Evan, actually talked in depth about that on one of his episodes of the Joe Rogan Experience. I would recommend listening to it. They are run by pretty good dudes, employ a bunch of veterans, and have pretty decent coffee. I also like some of their swag.
    Austin, you didnt get the impression it was pure damage control and brand survival ?

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    They also showed themselves to only care about money and expanding their customer in the national article they did. If you buy it because you think it's the best coffee (premium priced), but don't buy BRCC if you want to get coffee and support the 2nd Amendment or values.

As said above, Blackout Coffee is equally good and similarly priced

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Austin, you didnt get the impression it was pure damage control and brand survival ?
    No, the founder of the company explained the whole thing away and his answer made sense. You should really go listen to his interview with Rogan. I don't think it was damage control whatsoever.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They also showed themselves to only care about money and expanding their customer in the national article they did. If you buy it because you think it's the best coffee (premium priced), but don't buy BRCC if you want to get coffee and support the 2nd Amendment or values.

As said above, Blackout Coffee is equally good and similarly priced
    The national article was written majorly out of context and they really put a negative twang on the company. Again, I urge everyone to go listen to the Hafer-Rogan interview.

I don't buy BRCC stuff. I am somewhat of a coffee snob and buy fresh roasted coffee that's grown in niche places in the world. BRCC is good, but by no means great. But they are founded on solid values, are very pro 2A, and employ a ton of veterans.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They're reputation is forever damaged among some folk . Nothing you say will change it .
    Yeah, the media unfortunately does that. Hopefully most folks don't just trust the first thing that was reported and form an opinion off of manipulative journalism.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I listened to all the media they put out around the event and even the more recent stuff.
    I firmly believe it was damage control needed in part due to the news cycle that we get stuck in.
    I am a coffee snob and rarely drink anything other than french pressed ****.
    I think they likely do good work, employing vets and hard case folks who need help adjusting, as well as many folks that were disenfranchised after the military left them hanging , such as interpreters.
    I also remember the thing about them giving money to politicians who are not inline with our gun culture, as a bet or joke.. WHO does that??
    I DO enjoy good coffee and I will drink theirs, however I do not go out and seek it. I prefer stuff like Kenya AA.

Jf837

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    I am a fan of the coffee and the company. I ordered some for my wife, who works in an office with some left-leaning folks. They liked the coffee, despite the fact that there was an SBR on the bag.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The national article was written majorly out of context and they really put a negative twang on the company. Again, I urge everyone to go listen to the Hafer-Rogan interview.

I don't buy BRCC stuff. I am somewhat of a coffee snob and buy fresh roasted coffee that's grown in niche places in the world. BRCC is good, but by no means great. But they are founded on solid values, are very pro 2A, and employ a ton of veterans.
    THE BRCC Deathwish WHOLE bean is actually pretty decent. I drink it from time to time when I really want some extra caffeine.

That said, I saw the interview as pure damage control, but in the end they learned a lesson. Lately I read somewhere that they were still dipping their toes in political waters and re-branding as more "inclusive". Pfffffff :rolleyes:

Still doesn't affect my use of their product. There is better tasting whole bean coffee out there for less money, but for those extra caffeinated beans they buy and roast, it is a nice change up.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom