Colorado House Passes Ban on Semi Auto Guns.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • folivier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    This is only happening because the population of Denver and other large areas are greater than the rest of the state. I own a cabin near Montrose and my neighbors are fed up with Denver libs calling all of the shots. My guess is only the city folks will turn in their guns. None of the rest of the state will comply.
    Read about the introduction of known cattle killing wolves that the queer governor and his wife/husband pushed. Only Denver voted for this but they released the wolves in cattle ranch areas, not near Denver.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This is only happening because the population of Denver and other large areas are greater than the rest of the state. I own a cabin near Montrose and my neighbors are fed up with Denver libs calling all of the shots. My guess is only the city folks will turn in their guns. None of the rest of the state will comply.
    Read about the introduction of known cattle killing wolves that the queer governor and his wife/husband pushed. Only Denver voted for this but they released the wolves in cattle ranch areas, not near Denver.
    Washington And Oregon have the same problems.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Meanwhile, Australia has a "mass stabber" stopped by a good girl with a gun. If she wasn't a cop, then she would have faced charges because civilians aren't allowed to use firearms for self-defense in Australia.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Colorado was ruined the day the first person from California bought property there. Sadly the same thing is happening to Tennessee right now except it is New Yorkers moving there. Combine liberals and legal dope and this is what you get.
    Well that sux, Tennessee was my bail out state...

Top Bottom