Concealed Carry Renewal Class in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Evil Zim

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    My CC expires in June and I want to get the process going to renew. Any recommendations for a renewal class in Mid City or Uptown sections of New Orleans, preferably a one day Saturday class or over two Saturdays. Is training required to be the same as initial certification class or could it be something a little more advanced as to addressing and responding to situations? Thanks in advance.

LMF45

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Metairie, La
    My CC expires in June and I want to get the process going to renew. Any recommendations for a renewal class in Mid City or Uptown sections of New Orleans, preferably a one day Saturday class or over two Saturdays. Is training required to be the same as initial certification class or could it be something a little more advanced as to addressing and responding to situations? Thanks in advance.
    Phobos Solutions 504-655-1711

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    I just did mine, it was quick and easy.

About $95 at Jefferson indoor range on Airline highway.

It’s a 2 hour class. One of the guys involved in the shooting they had a couple years ago.

They covered scenarios u might get into and such.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom