Cz 75 sp 01 tactical

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Has anyone else done a pro kit for their Cz from Cajun Gun Works and/or MCARBO spring kit? Just trying to see what anyone else is getting as far as trigger pressure and overall performance. I did mine by myself and although the sear cage was a pain in the rear I can say that everything I did is WELL worth every penny. It may not be as good as the trigger on the shadow or shadow 2 (due to the decocker only) but it can’t be far from it. I think it’s time to do a barrel bushing and maybe send my barrel in for a crown. No I’m not in a shooting club but I strive to be the best I possibly can. Ideas?

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I’ve got a sp01 tactical that I’ve used for years in three gun and some USPSA. I also did all the action parts from Cajun gunworks. I’ve never bothered with a crown or bushing. The pistol is plenty accurate without those modifications. I’ve got no problem hitting anything at the ranges we shoot up to and including 50 meters. You should invest in more ammunition first.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I’ve got a sp01 tactical that I’ve used for years in three gun and some USPSA. I also did all the action parts from Cajun gunworks. I’ve never bothered with a crown or bushing. The pistol is plenty accurate without those modifications. I’ve got no problem hitting anything at the ranges we shoot up to and including 50 meters. You should invest in more ammunition first.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no problem with my weapon now. I went through the police academy and easily passed the P.O.S.T. shooting test, I was just thinking that it might could improve the groups even more. I need to see if there are any competitions near me. Most that I found are not in Central Louisiana but down south or up north. A lot in Texas also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom