DeSantis comments on LGBTQ community in Florida

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    1E2DF829-091B-4235-843D-4EFBA12D3488.jpeg
    D385C0BC-CAB2-4CE9-8DEB-E9AA14A5D28F.jpeg

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I used to like the show, I remember my dad thinking it was pretty stupid though. He was a WWII veteran. I never really thought the Klinger stuff was all that funny though. I really don't think I could make my living putting on a dress and acting like that. I'm pretty sure I would have turned down that role.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    If drag shows are all about entertainment, why is it pushed so hard they perform in front of kids? You never see them pushing to perform their drag shows in nursing homes.
    Yeah, why do the bare-leg-G-String-under-skirt leg lifts? Why not wear leggings if it's part of the dance and it's not sexual? That wouldn't really be appropriate for anyone to do in front of a kid, and I don't care about "children's dance class"...iirc those kids wear leggings not g-strings.

What about a "Skinny Straight Men Dressed Like Fat Transexuals Reading Day"? They can promote body acceptance, like Trans support women....

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I used to like the show, I remember my dad thinking it was pretty stupid though. He was a WWII veteran. I never really thought the Klinger stuff was all that funny though. I really don't think I could make my living putting on a dress and acting like that. I'm pretty sure I would have turned down that role.

In the show Kilinger was trying for a Section 8 discharge. He was wearing dresses to prove he was crazy. Now we are told that’s normal or else we are Hateful.
    89C63852-F9F6-413D-B6ED-DA2459405DF4.jpeg

Top Bottom