Dove Hunting ---- Mexico !!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Just came back from Mexico...Went dove hunting for a few days.We had a blast.The land is Old West and just open for miles.The people are dirt poor and average $60.00 US dollars a week....We had a blast..The people were super friendly and the doves were plentiful...We hunted mostly Milo fields...10 in our group,a few hunters killed 100 birds a hunt.Bout 30-60 was the average..We shot quiet a bit...We had one fella kill 7 the first day,he shot 7 boxes of shells..The 2nd day he shot 8 birds,Yup,8 boxes of shells.Those were some expensive lil breast....I averaged 3-4 boxes a hunt..I c/have shot 3 times that amount if i really wanted to.I was a lil shot conscience,lol,,,Can get quiet $$$$$..20 boxes a hunt is not hard to do if you like to shoot at long distances and have your bird boys look for birds all day..I tried to make them fall w/in finding ....There were places you c/not walk,they crawled and always found 98% of the birds,they were amazing[bird boys]..They can find a dove in a field,w/not come back til they find it or you tell them to quit and come sit down and spot birds behind me,lol......Go if you get a chance.we shot benelli shotguns in 20 or 12 gauge..Shells were only $5.00 a box..Very reasonable...
    we stayed at Rancho Ala Blanca
    check them out on the web,beautiful place to go hunt and bring the wife....

kemo

Top Bottom