Electronic Ear Protection

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Any of you guys have any experience with these?

I'm specifically asking about the MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X

X indicates 5 year warranty & waterproof over the IV (1 year warranty).

http://www.srstactical.com/supreme.php

I was reading this thread on brianenos.com when I read about them. According to many reviews they seem to rival (and surpass) the Pro Ears Gold.

Right now I have some howard leights and they're "okay" but I would really like to get a good set of muffs.

botach_2085_42875486

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I bought a set of the Peltor Tac 6's and thought they were pretty good until the left side quit working on me a month later. I decided to go ahead and get a set of the MSA Sordin Supreme ProX Neckband for the sniper competition earlier this month. They blow the Peltor's out of the water both in performance and in craftsmanship, not to mention they're waterproof. I just have the regular ear pads and find them ok with Oakley M frames, but I'll soon be putting on the gel pads as I hear they make them super comfortable with any shooting glasses.I shoot with muzzle brakes and laying on the line with ten other rifles next to you shooting with brakes is tough on your hearing pro. If you have to listen to commands given in competition and still want good ear protection, then I would strongly recommend them.

*edit...
    this is pretty much the best price I could find on them. Fast shipping and easy to deal with. http://www.srstactical.com/supreme.php#75302X

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom