Energizer Hard Case Tactical

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I just got this Energizer Hard Case Tactical light and I figured why not do a review. It is a sturdy well built light and reminds me of my father's crookneck flashlight. It has red, blue, white, and infrared lights all which seem to work well and produce a lot of light. I don't have night vision so I don't know how much light the infrared is producing but I can tell that is on. I picked up mine for 25.00 including shipping off of woot.com and so far I really have enjoyed it.

I have added a website that is also selling them so you can take a look at the light. http://www.botachtactical.com/enhacamitali.html

I have seen the torture test for these things and they take a beating and keep on going. Also they have a lifetime warranty from energizer which is a company that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

So if you need a good flashlight that has a ton of utility and don't want to spend more than you would for a decent firearm then this might be the right one for you.

Also the Generation II is out which is smaller has some other cool features but costs a little bit more.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I got one off of Woot too and really like it. Ain't the brightest light out there, but overall is a nice solid light with some really cool features. I like it for $25, not sure if I would pay over $50 for it though. Doesn't mean it's not worth that much, just not to me personally.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom