FBI Leaked Documents: Are you a MVE?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Are you a Militia Violent Extremist
    So there were some bulletins leaked. They were bad. Targeting patriots flying most any flag except the current American flag and so on. Making references to extremist, militia members, etc, you know the drill. Not sure why I thought it had been mentioned in a thread already, but since Ted Cruz called them out, let’s talk about this. Here’s some alphabet agency dirt for ya…

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I wonder how much of our tax dollars are going towards our own persecution
    df9c7c7626d679f2eb0001b7c4cf8062.jpg
    0b17c9bc12d41129cb165070297a51b1.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So there were some bulletins leaked. They were bad. Targeting patriots flying most any flag except the current American flag and so on. Making references to extremist, militia members, etc, you know the drill. Not sure why I thought it had been mentioned in a thread already, but since Ted Cruz called them out, let’s talk about this. Here’s some alphabet agency dirt for ya…

That bulletin is not new, I had a copy a while back in an email. There is no secret that these symbols are used by good guys and anti government people alike. I believe the document even has in bold that the symbols alone aren’t reason to label them violent extremist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    This is straight up Malinformation!!
    The definition is spreading anything that puts the gov in a bad light that is true, that makes you a T

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Thanks to James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas and Ted Cruz for bringing this to light. And Magdump.
    Well it’s official, I’m now one a list. And it’s Besty Ross’s fault. I thought it would be an ex-girl friend. And the Gadsden stickers don’t help.
    How did they miss “Live Free or Die”. All of New Hampshire would be on the list too.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Uh, so they say that these symbols alone aren’t reason to label someone an extremist. So why the bulletin? “We’re not targeting anyone, we’re just saying, if we were gonna target someone, we’d look for these symbols” I don’t buy that crock of kaka. In Obammy’s time every patriot was on a terrorist watch list. Too many people wound up unable to hop on a plane simply for meeting some criteria which is nothing more than profiling.
    To act like this is harmless is asinine. To believe that it won’t be used to wrongfully investigate and harass innocent people is past naive.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That bulletin is not new, I had a copy a while back in an email. There is no secret that these symbols are used by good guys and anti government people alike. I believe the document even has in bold that the symbols alone aren’t reason to label them violent extremist.

Thanks for the heads up bruh! Haha!!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Don't forget, white superman powers is the biggest threat to the country. If you don't agree with BLM, well you might be a white superman. Especially if you also happen to have a no step on snek, or Betsy Ross flag.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Uh, so they say that these symbols alone aren’t reason to label someone an extremist. So why the bulletin? “We’re not targeting anyone, we’re just saying, if we were gonna target someone, we’d look for these symbols” I don’t buy that crock of kaka. In Obammy’s time every patriot was on a terrorist watch list. Too many people wound up unable to hop on a plane simply for meeting some criteria which is nothing more than profiling.
    To act like this is harmless is asinine. To believe that it won’t be used to wrongfully investigate and harass innocent people is past naive.

Believe what you want. Some of you want to be on a list so bad but most of you are just not that important bro. It’s all going to be ok.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Believe what you want. Some of you want to be on a list so bad but most of you are just not that important bro. It’s all going to be ok.

Oh Motor, I don’t want to be on a list. I’m really not worried about the FBI watching me. What I believe is that this is just wrong. If you think it’s ok, then that’s your belief. I don’t begrudge you having your beliefs and I won’t judge you for same. I won’t belittle you for what you believe. If you are ok with complete loss of liberty in this country it doesn’t affect me or influence my beliefs. Your beliefs have nothing to do with me. And as far as what you think you know about me, you’re free to be as mistaken as you want.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    So, Alex Jones making false claims about a shooting makes him liable for $45M in damages, but the government labeling Citizens as violent extremist terrorist threats (false claim) because some Citizens say things the government doesn't like (not a crime) is okay because the government types it on a piece of paper.

Hypocrisy.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine

"Good guys and anti-government"

What makes a one anti-government?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    "Good guys and anti-government"

What makes a one anti-government?
    I’m still trying to figure out why the memo? The memo cites a bunch of symbols and clearly states that it’s believed they are used by people perceived to be enemies of the state. It doesn’t really state anything else except the bold print statement implying the symbols don’t necessarily mean anyone associated with them is an extremist, but these are their symbols, so be on the lookout for them. WTF? Anyone think they added that tidbit to allow a little plausible deniability?
    FBI: it’s probably nothing, but be on the lookout for anyone that fits this description, although they’re likely just good law abiding citizens, but they might be extremists because they are patriotic to their country…

If you ask me, the violent extremists are these alphabet agencies…

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I posted previously the flags "they" should be looking for in "their quest to root-out MVEs".

The government isn't looking for MVEs. If they were, the groups that were involved in all the riots, harassed SCOTUS justices, followed politicians into bathrooms, attacked police, damaged government buildings, tore down monuments, attacked innocent Civilians, among many other occurances, would be off the streets.

They're not looking for them. They're looking for people that have views different from the left.

The FBI themselves "purged" Conservatives from the FBI a while back, although I'm not sure how extensive that was.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine

The last thing I want is to be on some list.

EDIT:
    I joke about being on lists. I clown ALL the time. I Loves Me Some Funny Chit.
    Only an imbecile would want to be on any of the type of lists mentioned.

Last edited:

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I’m still trying to figure out why the memo? The memo cites a bunch of symbols and clearly states that it’s believed they are used by people perceived to be enemies of the state. It doesn’t really state anything else except the bold print statement implying the symbols don’t necessarily mean anyone associated with them is an extremist, but these are their symbols, so be on the lookout for them. WTF? Anyone think they added that tidbit to allow a little plausible deniability?
    FBI: it’s probably nothing, but be on the lookout for anyone that fits this description, although they’re likely just good law abiding citizens, but they might be extremists because they are patriotic to their country…

If you ask me, the violent extremists are these alphabet agencies…
    I think the memo is possibly more leverage for the red flag laws they all knew were coming.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

I'm way too boring and easily distracted by dumb ****, like Hellen Keller being a fraud, to be on a list. If I'm on a list, God help us, because that list is absolutely not going to help fight crime or terrorism in any form or fashion. But it wouldn't surprise me at this point, I will say that. If they nab me, just know, I'll likely start a window tint thread in prison.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine

MAN, Ted is talking just like ME. LMAOOO!!!

Regarding the center video, guy said, "good guys don't follow bad orders".
    Some years ago I was TOLD to take on an extra 5000 gallons of fuel and pump it off to another boat (also belonging to that same prick) when that boat came to relieve us so we could go to the shipyard.
    I refused, and I wasn't nice about it. I left that company after that.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive bulletins of various topics are being sent out all the time. It could be information like this or it could be information on how new ways criminals are smuggling drugs across the country. Let's say a bulletin came out that talked about people stuffing the spare tire on the back of a jeep full of drugs. That's not meant to suggest that every jeep with a spare tire on the back is a drug smuggler. I'm not trying to say the information in this bulletin is correct or useful, just that these bulletins are pretty common.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive bulletins of various topics are being sent out all the time. It could be information like this or it could be information on how new ways criminals are smuggling drugs across the country. Let's say a bulletin came out that talked about people stuffing the spare tire on the back of a jeep full of drugs. That's not meant to suggest that every jeep with a spare tire on the back is a drug smuggler. I'm not trying to say the information in this bulletin is correct or useful, just that these bulletins are pretty common.
    To me, it's just another affirmation of their position, that they keep verbally repeating. "White superman is the greatest threat to the homeland". I have heard this repeated numerous times. That tells me this is high on their priorities. Why wouldn't it be, if it is the greatest threat?
    So, while this may be a common bulletin and easily overlooked, it just shows that it's not all talk.

Top Bottom