FBI Leaked Documents: Are you a MVE?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I don’t think they’re looking for violent extremists as much as just plain old dissidents. I saw that mentality really take off during the Obammy era. Anyone badmouthing the regime is who they will target. The symbols shown are primarily sported by conservative, right wing patriots. People who will naturally speak against the retards running the show. They’ve also mentioned preppers, people who homeschool, wear MAGA hats, supported the tea party movement, complain about the school board, etc., being homegrown terrorists.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I don’t think they’re looking for violent extremists as much as just plain old dissidents. I saw that mentality really take off during the Obammy era. Anyone badmouthing the regime is who they will target. The symbols shown are primarily sported by conservative, right wing patriots. People who will naturally speak against the retards running the show. They’ve also mentioned preppers, people who homeschool, wear MAGA hats, supported the tea party movement, complain about the school board, etc., being homegrown terrorists.

Maybe the problem is the loons and nut jobs use symbols and ruin it for everyone else. This happens all the time. A simple rainbow picture in your kids room 30yrs ago probably wouldn’t get your attention like one in there now. Sovereign citizens, white sup, black panthers, etc have been know to ruin things for others. Acting like the sky is falling, making everything a conspiracy theory, and being anti government on a gun forum probably doesn’t help the rest of us. There some stuff on here that a red flag pushing liberal could put on CNN/FOX and probably change a few minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Maybe the problem is the loons and nut jobs use symbols and ruin it for everyone else. This happens all the time. A simple rainbow picture in your kids room 30yrs ago probably wouldn’t get your attention like one in there now. Sovereign citizens, white sup, black panthers, etc have been know to ruin things for others. Acting like the sky is falling, making everything a conspiracy theory, and being anti government on a gun forum probably doesn’t help the rest of us. There some stuff on here that a red flag pushing liberal could put on CNN/FOX and probably change a few minds.

This does not explain why they are hyper focused, saying these people are the biggest threat.
    Maybe this is bigger than I know about, I'll admit I don't give the white superman much attention, so maybe there is more to the story.
    Just going by recent and current events, it seems like there are other groups that have shown to be pretty destructive, or at least more so that the white superman, and yet they get little attention.
    It seems obvious to me that one group is being singled out, using events like J6 to justify this.

The whole situation seems off to me, honestly.
    We get someone like Trump in the picture, he talks and says a lot of things that a lot of people agree with. He gets these people to come out of there shell and expose themselves. Numerous high tension events happen during this time, deepening the divide of the people. Then it all comes to a head on J6, where all these pieces come together to create the perfect storm, with the help of some provocateurs, and daddy gets what he needs to put that needed T label onto millions of people for their political and social beliefs.
    Now they have the ammo they need to use to go after their political opposition. Now they have a justification for all the funding that will be put forth against these people.

Just the way I see it. Doesn't mean I'm right but it definitely walks like a duck.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

And maybe not. I’m going with maybe not. Spoken like a true government official though Motor. Well done.
    Being silent about our tyrannical government will help nothing. Being the ostrich never saved anyone. From your post, I gather you believe the people are the problem. We the people are not the problem. We didn’t make a harrowing journey across an ocean and tame wild frontiers to be governed. It was quite the opposite.
    Loons and nut jobs? Do you believe everyone who opposes the US government is a nut job?
    Jeezers dude. Maybe read over your post and pretend you didn’t write it. Hopefully you’ll see the fault in your thinking.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And maybe not. I’m going with maybe not. Spoken like a true government official though Motor. Well done.
    Being silent about our tyrannical government will help nothing. Being the ostrich never saved anyone. From your post, I gather you believe the people are the problem. We the people are not the problem. We didn’t make a harrowing journey across an ocean and tame wild frontiers to be governed. It was quite the opposite.
    Loons and nut jobs? Do you believe everyone who opposes the US government is a nut job?
    Jeezers dude. Maybe read over your post and pretend you didn’t write it. Hopefully you’ll see the fault in your thinking.

Maybe one day you can tell us about all of your adventures taming the wild frontiers. Seriously, I get it, you aren’t fond of the government. I really don’t care, like I said before, this is for entertainment only. I won’t be a government employee forever, maybe then I will start being a loon. Until that time I’ll enjoy my government provided machine guns, window tint, and speeding while texting and driving legally. Have a good day sir

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Maybe one day you can tell us about all of your adventures taming the wild frontiers. Seriously, I get it, you aren’t fond of the government. I really don’t care, like I said before, this is for entertainment only. I won’t be a government employee forever, maybe then I will start being a loon. Until that time I’ll enjoy my government provided machine guns, window tint, and speeding while texting and driving legally. Have a good day sir

1659915846917.gif

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Anyone that wants to follow the U.S. Constitution is an extremist.
    Anyone that wants to follow the traditions of America is an extremist.
    If you rail against illegal gangs like MS-13, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, ETC... you're a white extremist.
    If you support Donald Trump, you're a white supremist.
    If you support the Supreme Courts, decision on abortion and gun rights you're an extremist

List could go on and on...

Bottom line is, if you're an American with traditional values, traditional American beliefs, you are counter to the Woke movement, you are against the sinister plan to indoctrinate your children, you voted against the current administration, you are an extremist!

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Anyone that wants to follow the U.S. Constitution is an extremist.
    Anyone that wants to follow the traditions of America is an extremist.
    If rail against illegal gangs like MS-13, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, ETC... you're a white extremist.
    If you support Donald Trump, you're a white supremist.
    If you support the Supreme Courts, decision on abortion and gun rights you're an extremist

List could go on and on...

Bottom line is, if you're an American with traditional values, traditional American beliefs, you are counter to the Woke movement, you are against the sinister plan to indoctrinate your children, you voted against the current administration, you are an extremist!
    I’m inclined to agree and if that’s the case then there are enough of us that they can’t really do anything except keep a record of us… for now.
    Do these times make anyone else feel like there’s a takeover happening in this country?

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    “Do these times make anyone else feel like there’s a takeover happening in this country?”
    Magdump, Yes and the dumbacrates just went all in.
    Yes! Unequivocally! Where's Hillary? Where's Hunter? Where's Comey? Struck, Paige, ETC... The Fake dossier? The phony impeachment hearings? Clinton/ Epstein? The whole January 6, bullsh!t, the riots that were going on where no one was punished?

The list is long, and the evidence is getting clearer every day. No wonder why they are trying to push us into war with China and Russia!

Now more than ever I believe the election was stolen!

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I believe his statement is accurate. I hope one day for these agencies and DC to have their clock cleaned but I won’t hold my breath. Puppet masters have too tight a grip on the strings.
    Unpopular theory/opinion, it's all still part of the show.

There has not been one thing that Trump has done, that is big enough to make me a firm believer that he is not part of the club.

He ran on the promise to clean house, that is the very thing that got him elected. Instead of keeping that promise, he hired a bunch of the swamp monsters.

I see the next season of the show going 1 of 2 ways.

Either they find/plant something on him to prevent him from running, or he runs again on that same promise of cleaning house.

To me, he is just an actor playing a role. He is good at it. He is able to get everyone that supports him to show their faces, to show themselves as opposition to the establishment. The divide deepens, creates more hostility and situations that give the establishment more power by means of more surveillance and less rights for the people.

Top Bottom