WTS: FINAL PRICE DROP-Kimber 1911 Stainless Pro TLE II with Lasergrips and Night Sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/compact-ii-pro-carry-ii/stainless-pro-tle-ii-lg

The link above should tell you pretty much everything you need to know about this pistol. It has awesome night sights and an internal laser that basically works just by gripping the pistol. It is lightweight and compact and perfect for a carry weapon. It is all stainless and in amazing shape. I got it in a trade a few months ago (previous owner said he put EXACTLY 150 rounds through it, and I put a box of 50 through it just to test fire), but I'm in college and haven't really been able to buy ammo or pay range fees to shoot it. Plus school expenses have been piling up, and I need cash more than I need an awesome pistol that I can't really even afford to shoot. It comes with 100 rounds of PMC Bronze 45 ACP and 3 extra 8 rd magazines along with the original case, lock, and whatever it came with plus the original stainless Kimber 7 rd magazine. The magazines cost me $75+ and the ammo ran me about $50+, and the MSRP for the pistol is $1518. I have right at $1700 invested in everything here. I'm looking to get $1450 $1400$1300 OBO. For this price, your are basically getting the custom crimson trace laser grips on the Kimber for the price of one without them.

Cash comes first, but I may consider trades for cheaper 9mm pistols + cash or a cheaper 1911 + cash if it is a good deal. If someone was looking to upgrade their pistol or get a nicer 1911, maybe we could make something work depending on what it was. Transactions would need to be near Lafayette during the week or near Baton Rouge during the weekend.

I'm open to other trade offers too. I'm interested in getting a PS4, an Xbox One, a new tablet (preferably an iPad), or maybe a FN P90 or an MP5 clone if someone is interested. I may consider other stuff, but you won't know unless you ask.

Considering putting it onto Gunbroker to get it out to a wider audience in the next few days. If someone wants to get a top of the line Kimber for the price of a lower level Kimber, this one is the one to get. The night sights and pressured laser grips plus the stainless frame and 4" barrel make it perfect for a conceal gun. Plus its just a great looking, smooth shooting, 45 ACP eating machine. The slide on this thing is smooth as butter, and it of course shot my 50 rounds through it flawlessly like the other kimbers in my family have.

Attachments

• 20131105_195151.jpg
      20131105_195151.jpg
      212.8 KB · Views: 187
    • 20131105_195052.jpg
      20131105_195052.jpg
      219.1 KB · Views: 271
    • 20131105_195018.jpg
      20131105_195018.jpg
      217 KB · Views: 203
    Last edited:

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...still haven't found something I'm interested in...I did a price drop and I'll consider a nice tablet like an iPad or something like that plus cash

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    bump...just shoot offers, Im always willing to work something out if someone comes up with a lot of cash or a nice pistol and a lot of cash. Christmas is coming up and I guarantee some fathers and father-in-laws would be ecstatic to get one of these for a gift or buy it for yourself as a gift. My pictures don't do it justice, but in the link I posted above, it will give you every bit of info you need about that amazing piece of gun.

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...had another offer for an AR, but I'm not looking for any ARs(I already have 2). I'm looking for a nice 9mm/1911 pistol and cash. Cash is king since it allows me to buy what I want and have money leftover for bills and all that fun stuff.
    I've gotten a cash offer that I am considering, but I can't contact the guy who made the offer, so I'm open to another deal if it happens before I get in touch with him and set a deal in stone.

Last edited:

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...this little guy is only going to be on the market for a short while longer...if you want a top of the line 1911, you can't get a better and more affordable deal than this one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom