Fusilier Complex - Range Safety Course - 1000 Hrs-Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    We will be conducting the Range Safety course required for all members at the Fusilier Range near Arnaudville,10:00 AM Saturday, December 3, 2011.

Interested persons, prospective members, and members who want a refresher on range rules, courtesies, and member responsibilities are invited to attend. The course will last 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

We will NOT have membership cards and keys available at the range, so you will have to apply in person at Bayou Teche Guns in Arnaudville or through the mail. Bayou Tech Guns' hours are: Mon & Tuesday: 8:30-5:30; Wed & Thurs: 8:30-7:00; Friday, 8:30-Noon. Closed Saturday and Sunday.

( 337-754-5115 or bayoutecheguns@yahoo.com )

Website with range directions, membership application, pictures, and more at: www.hcrpc.com

NOTE: Saturday is also a range 'Work Day' so the range will be closed to membership shooting from about 7:00 until completion, usually before NOON. Come out and help/meet the memebers.

Many thanks.

7.62mm

L

leotree

Level II Range Safety Course. This course is a certification requirement for range officers nationwide who are responsible for managing and operating Army range complexes. The course teaches the computation of surface danger zone areas and provides information on the basics of how to develop Range Complex Master Plans and Range Development Plans as outlined in Army Regulations.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I stumbled on hcrpc and am glad to see it listed on the forum. I'm certainly interested in joining. First Saturday of January/February? Just mail in the app now and show up on the designated day?

mmbroussard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Carencro, LA
    What's the membership fees? Due to my work schedule I can't make the work detail and orientation day until April. I am very interested in joining the range, thanks to my new neighbors not liking the sweet sounds my family's back yard plinking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Alfred92
    Top Bottom