H&K P7 Mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankJr

Tazer,Mace,then Miranda
    Oct 12, 2007
    Zachary, La
    Not to get anyone's hopes up but I may have a lead on some P7 mags. It is unknown on how many may be available (if any) as I am waiting on the owner to call me and will probably be waiting till after christmas I would imagine. But the conversation I had sounded promising as to possible a bulk ship/price cut on a large order. Like I said this is nothing definite but was wanting to gauge the interest here.

So let me know, if there are any left over (after I get mine ;)) I would love to help out some fellower BS'ers locally.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    LOL...I just mentioned a guy that I am talking to about a possible big P7 Mag buy.
    I do have a dealer now that is checking into a large quantity buy of these mags. The only problem is that I don't know who has which model. I presume that most have P7 PSP's like the ones from CDNN. This is the type I planned on ordering and not for the P7M8.

If there are any other M8 owners let me know and I'll ask him for prices and if there would be any breaks if grouped in with the others.

Here's my other post that should have gone here I guess...

Well I have a good line on magazines and am waiting for a response on how many this dealer can get. If we do a group buy then we will all benefit. I'm sure the prices won't be anything like half, but the prices may get much better. I have the guy inquiring now and will get back to me either today or Friday. The cheapest that I've found so far is $52 in stock for new HK mags.

I think it's ideal to have 4-5 mags per P7. I'm going to shoot for a total of 15-18 mags(3 P7's) for myself only because of how hard they are to get. If anybody else is interested PM me with "P7 MAG BUY" in the subject and I'll add your name to a list in case this guy comes through with a large amount at a good price.

FrankJr

Tazer,Mace,then Miranda
    Oct 12, 2007
    Zachary, La
    LOL...I just mentioned a guy that I am talking to about a possible big P7 Mag buy.
    I do have a dealer now that is checking into a large quantity buy of these mags. The only problem is that I don't know who has which model. I presume that most have P7 PSP's like the ones from CDNN. This is the type I planned on ordering and not for the P7M8.

If there are any other M8 owners let me know and I'll ask him for prices and if there would be any breaks if grouped in with the others.

Sweet, always have a back-up plan, I'm sure there are enough mag whores who just bought p7's that any amound could easily be divided out.:D

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I'd be in for at least 2 depending on how many are left over more. I don't want to hog them and say I want 10 LOL.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Got your name down...I did talk to both of the dealers today and they said the same thing. There are plenty M8 magazines available but from the sudden influx of PSP's in the country they are VERY hard to come by at the moment.

Both are expecting updates from their distributors this week and one said that he is going to try and import a case with some other HK mags.

I will post something as soon as I get info. I also think the Holidays are playing a big part in the entire market getting slow replenishment...not to mention the sudden buying surge!

asianpersuasion

Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Then somebody is lying. When I got my "plummer" almost a month ago, they (CDNN) didn't have ANY extra; just the one with each pistol.

Enal and I have been calling regularly since; nope, they say, not yet.

The extras I snagged came from a fellow in Pennsylvania. All were new-in-the-package and I paid top dollar; but I've got 'em now.

Sure could use some more, though...

No they sold all their PSPs. I asked about mags when I ordered mine and they said maybe next month

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom