Hip Holster that actually fits the Taurus 92

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I think the only dif. is that the taurus doesn't have a chrome lined barrel. other than that I thought they were made on the same equipment

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    They were, when Berreta moved out of their plant in Brazil, Taurus took over. Same tool and dye set. But I have never tried a berreta in one of the holsters that were made for them either, could be because I didn't adjust the holster or something though. I ordered one the other day, should be here soon. I'll give a review of the no name brand I bought, lol.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Ok, name of the brand is Hunter's Joy out of Boaz, AL. Gun fits PERFECT!!!! I love it, has belt loops or a clip, adjustable snap and extra magazine pouch. Best $20 I've spent for this gun.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Ok, name of the brand is Hunter's Joy out of Boaz, AL. Gun fits PERFECT!!!! I love it, has belt loops or a clip, adjustable snap and extra magazine pouch. Best $20 I've spent for this gun.

Is it a generic one size fits most or is it molded for the 92?

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Generic I'd say, it says Size 14 on it. BUT the gun fits flawlessly like as if it was made for the 92. I will have it with me at the gun show in Gonzales if you would like to test your Berreta in it. I paid $20 shipped.

You probably understand how excited I am, every holster I have tried that was MADE for the Taurus 92 or Berreta 92 just did not fit like it was supposed to. This one fits snug and the snap comes right on over. Ahhhh, I feel great right now.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I would personally look into a leather one molded for the gun. It is always nice to have some sort of retention and those generic one size fits all type holsters typically don't have any.

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    iVE GOT A BIANCHI LEATHER /PADDLE W/RETENTION ...I find it top heavy,besides that i really like it..I wear it w/the belt over the outside of it and the paddle clipped to my pants w/belt over outside.fits great that way...Paid good money for that rascal too....I suggest trying several differant ones b4 you order one online..Ive had so many come in that do not fit to good for the gun ordered for......darn holsters....lol.......

Top Bottom