I Have Not Seen Pangris' Blow By Blow on The Leg Match Yet, Where is It?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Pangris' first trip across the course (200, 300 and 600 yards - standing, sitting and prone) was a no sighter "Leg Match" with 52 shooters, including the Army Marksmanship Units' top 8 shooters. I didn't get a chance to talk to him much after the match so I would be interested in his impressions. I am sure others are too.

Dan

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Well this go round you cannot attribute the kid's win to superior coaching as coaching was not allowed. He managed to remember what he was taught at the last match.

Did you notice the similarity in the scores between the 200 yd reduced match and the full distance match? Other than having to carry gear from yard line to yard line and pull pit duty, the matches are of similar difficulty. Most people don't believe that, but it is true.

I am glad you guys had fun. When you get your new uppers, we can do away with that inferior shooting iron that you are dragging around and begin to really work on shooting. (It really helps to eliminate rifle accuracy from the equation when you are learning.)

Dan

Top Bottom