If Glocks were never invented.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I agree with everyone here in one way or another. Love the Sig Sauer P226 and the Beretta 92 and the many forms or names of the 1911. If y’all have never messed with or fired a Cz 75 in one of its forms then you would probably throw rocks at some of the other handguns y’all own. Not all of them, just some lol. I get the consensus that most people would go for the Sig p226 or p220 or a 1911 or a Beretta if Glocks or polymer were never invented. I own a Glock and a Cz and both have a specific role in my everyday life although both could function as the other in a pinch. Some people don’t like the grip of certain weapons and some don’t like the weight or even the conceal ability. I guess that’s why there are just so many different brands and actions. Thanks to all for participating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Let’s say we were limited to 10 round magazines like some other communist states. Would that change what you picked?
    I’m law enforcement so magazine regulations don’t apply but even so it probably wouldn’t change my choices.

Top Bottom