If you wont vote

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Then your silence is consent. You wont find the perfect candidate, the media sees to that. Vote your principles. I would like to see 100% percent of the members of this forum sounding off that they voted, no matter the candidate. Save the excuses. VOTE!

Doug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Lake Charles, LA
    I am a firm believer in that if you don't vote you have no right to complain, and I like to complain. (maybe not as much as some of you);)

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Baloney bull. If I vote and there is no one worthy then I am participating in the ruination of this country.

First of all, voter fraud is going to decide this election and the downfall.

Americans have been brainwashed into thuinking their right to vote will make it all better. The truth is, our vote has become worthless because of fraud and the media manipulation of what is being told to the public.

I am not apologizing for the way I feel. Nor am I saying you shouldn't vote. Just do what you feel is best, then prepare to run for safety soon.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Baloney bull. If I vote and there is no one worthy then I am participating in the ruination of this country.

Americans have been brainwashed into thuinking their right to vote will make it all better. The truth is, our vote has become worthless because of fraud and the media manipulation of what is being told to the public.

I am not apologizing for the way I feel. Nor am I saying you shouldn't vote. Just do what you feel is best, then prepare to run for safety soon.

Although, i'm still going to vote and believe everyone should vote, I agree. My vote will probably get canceled out by mickey mouse or donald duck voting for obama.

All i'm gonna say is that's all well and good and he may steal the election through voter fraud ,but this aint no impoverished 3rd world country and I don't think americans will roll over and take it where the sun don't shine, like that. He better give his inaugural speech from one of those little boxes the pope rides around in....

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I am a firm believer in that if you don't vote you have no right to complain, and I like to complain. (maybe not as much as some of you);)

And I could counter that with "I did not vote because I think Cazyoo and Cassidy are BOTH dillweeds." I think we should have a "None of the above" button and if that one wins both (all) candidates are disqualified and we start over.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008

How is voting YOUR principles participating in the ruination of this country? Is it so easy for you to armchair quarterback the game from the sidelines? When you're to busy to get off your butt and vote during the primaries and during your local and state elections, and OMG actually do something instead of bitch, YOU are perpetuating the ruination off this country. It sickens me to no end when I hear someone say that a vote for so and so is a wasted vote. Americans dont vote for anything, they vote against the guy they dont like. If you cant make the monumental effort to vote for YOUR principles, then you damn sure dont have what it will take to defend your principles. While the Strong sit on the sidelines and do nothing, the Weak will win the game, every single time.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I have actually changed my mind regarding voting.... Personally, I think both Osama and McCain suck, but I will do my part to vote AGAINST the one whom I can't stand! I don't think of my vote as being for the guy I am voting for but it is more of a vote against a certain other guy.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    jimdana1942, Im not trying to be an ass and single you out with what I said. Im using your statement to illustrate a point. The media has to many people convinced that their vote doesnt count. But it does. Your vote has to count for you. Because if you dont vote for your principles, your core beliefs, then who will?

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I agree 100% with SimonJester. There is (almost) always a "lesser of two evils" to choose between.

[That said, I have to admit, that I did skip voting one time because both candidates were so trashy (and there were no other races in my precint). I'm referring to the choice we had between voting for "The Crook" or "The Fraud."]

On the November ballot, you'll be voting on more than just "McCain vs. Obama." At the least, you'll also have a voice in the US Senate race ....... and probably a few more.

If there were only one issue or one office on the ballot, I might be able to see, in a few cases, how one could in good conscience refrain from voting. However, the McCain vs. Obama race is so far removed from this sort of scenario, I'm astounded that anyone would even express that opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom