I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Hopefully I'll get to chat with my man Joe

070201_JoeBiden_vl.widec.jpg

I know he hangs out there a whole lot.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    You squint your eye like that so that the smoke from your crack pipe wont make your eye water...

And he hangs out a Home depot alot... Thats where his crack dealer is...

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Jade, remember when we met and where, my parent company owns 260 Burger Kings, I was at BK in the Lowes P/lot when they were harassing our customers and caused an accident, happened to be in the area and summoned our JPSO calvary and a BDU dressed Det responded with a national guard duece and half and about a dozen troops w/ M4s and then ICE members soon arrived, all illegals were hauled off, this may be the incident that you were talking about, I have photos on my camera phone when they did the jump out, there were several hispanic customers that wanted the soldiers and the JPSO Det name for harassment even though the illegals caused a vehicle accident and were disrupting our retail sales for weeks after the hurricane. I used to assist ICE on I-12 when I was a STPSO deputy, these guys kick ASS!!!

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    That's definitely it!

I didn't see the bust myself, but I worked for a pool company down the street over the summer and my partner saw a ton of mexicans/hondurans running their asses off at the division/vets intersection, and then he saw all the cops. He said it was impressive.

Every effin morning before that, there had to be well over a hundred guys on division, on vets, next to BK and next to the bank. Even in the afternoon there would still be a few dozen guys left.

And I know it had to be killing y'alls business. That location was surrounded on all sides by those guys. . . it was ridiculous the JPSO never stepped in before in my opinion.

Top Bottom