Just in from newsmax

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Got this in my email a few minutes ago and I like what it says. Looks encouraging.:D:D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breaking from Newsmax.com[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zogby Shocker: McCain Leads Obama In Latest Poll[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Dick Morris tells Newsmax that Friday night's polling for Zogby of 1000 likely voters shows a huge shift for John McCain. Zogby's poll, conducted on Friday night only, has McCain at 48% and Obama at 47%.
    Zogby's overall poll has Obama with a lead — but that's based on a three-day average that includes Wednesday and Thursday polling data.
    "There is a seismic shift for McCain; it could turn into an earthquake this weekend," Dick Morris told Newsmax.
    "I think a large of the credit goes to GOPTrust.com for it's courageous use of the Rev. Wright ad and the many tens of thousands who have donated almost $9 million before election day," Dick Morris added.
    [/FONT]

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I am hoping that lots of Obama supporters will think he has it wrapped up and wont bother to vote.. While at the same time McCain supporters who are freaked out by the posibility of an Obama presidency will get out and vote..

Thats my hope..

Of course someone in the Media might have figured it out to and decidedto make it look like McCain was winning so that the opposite will happen..

How is that for Black helicopter paranoia??? :rofl:

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm hoping for horrible weather across the country Tuesday. If a snow storm shuts down the north east and north west. I feel that McCain voters will venture uot regardless of the weather where as OB voters won't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom