Just ordered an LCP...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    So I called every firearm dealer I know of within 30 miles and no one has the LCP in stock. Some said they would have more in a few weeks, some said they have no clue when they'll get more, and some said they never got any at all. :hs:

Found a decent deal on Gunbroker...$359 NIB with extra mag (those go for $30+). I basically paid retail for a pistol and mag that's selling well over retail right now. It's unbelievable what some people are asking (and paying) for them. I can't imagine paying OVER retail for a firearm.

Either way...I'll have mine next week, and I'm excited. :D

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Jefferson Gun Outlet had one last weekend. He mentioned it would probably go quick though, so I assume you tried there and they sold it?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Jefferson Gun Outlet had one last weekend. He mentioned it would probably go quick though, so I assume you tried there and they sold it?
    I called them, they sold it a couple days ago. They are the most likely to get more in the area, and he said it would be a few weeks at best.

I also tried FITS, 10-8 Tactical, Bullet & Blade, Arms Merchant, and a couple other mom and pops. No one had them, most never got any, some had a couple and won't have more for months. :hs:

All said and done I paid the same or a little less than I could get one local anyway, so I'm happy.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Oh, Ok. I knew ruger was coming out with a keltec clone, I just didn't know what it was called.
    I don't see this as an upgrade, just an alternative. I like my Keltec! Are the holsters interchangeable? You might want to try K&D holsters.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Supposedly the holsters are indeed interchangeable.

Funny you mentioned K&D...about 3 minutes after clicking "Buy It Now" I was sending K&D Holsters an email. :D

They are already making me a holster for my Wilson, I was hoping they could throw me something together for the LCP at the same time.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I've got a K&D pocket holster for my P3AT (thanks to GBUndersea). I can't tell you how impressed I am with the workmanship. Also, how much better it hides my pistol than carrying without a holster in a front pocket.

spicoli.j

Bowling Pin Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Houma
    If you feel like taking a drive down south, give Houma Auto Parts a call(best secret gun shop around) at 985-876-1148. I think they have a few in stock.

Top Bottom