Kel Tec Shipping Problem

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hey ya'll,
    I was wonder if anyone else has had problems in the past with Keltec taking FOREVER to ship parts etc. I own a Keltec P11 that I bought from a fellow BS member. Great gun except for the allen screw assembly pins that hold the trigger group in. These are the pins that come with the belt clip, which i do not have. The allen screw cracked and I wanted to go back to actual pins instead of screws.

So I ordered the pins straight from Keltec and here is the email I was sent:

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your recent purchase from KelTecWeapons.com! You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours with the details of your purchase followed by a tracking email soon after (if an email was provided). Please do not respond to this email as it is not monitored.

Your order was received on: 2011-07-06 23:48:54
    Your Order # is: 17968

Order Details:

P11-202 - P11-202 Frame Pin
    2 x $1.50 = $3

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: $3
    Shipping (UPS Ground): $8.72
    Tax (0.000): $0.00
    Total: $11.72

Yes you read that right... they charged me 8.72 to ship two pins. Not only that but I have never received a confirmation email with the tracking code and it has been 10 days. I tried to call them, but they are only open on weekdays until 2:30pm central time. So....long story short, just wanted to see if this is par for the course when dealing with Kel tec or if this is highly unusual.

Thanks ya'll!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom