Lock Box, Safe for Car - Truck

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I know in the past guys posted smaller sized cable attached safe they used in cars.
    For those times you just can't bring a gun, knife etc with you, since was prohibited.
    I did not do a,search since figured most would be older models and not what is presently available. So wanted to see what you recommend.

folivier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I put a Console Vault in my 2011 Tahoe and it was very nice quality. Wish they made one for my Buick.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I have a C-Tech Command Cop Box in my SUV. A bit overkill but allows me to keep anything I may want to use in it. Invaluable when going into sketchy neighborhoods.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I know in the past guys posted smaller sized cable attached safe they used in cars.
    For those times you just can't bring a gun, knife etc with you, since was prohibited.
    I did not do a,search since figured most would be older models and not what is presently available. So wanted to see what you recommend.
    What do you drive and where do you want to put it? The answer to these questions will help with recommendations.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What do you drive and where do you want to put it? The answer to these questions will help with recommendations.
    Is for a car a family member drives. They have been going places you can not bring a gun into.
    I ended up putting a small one on floor in rear of a,2 door compact car.
    I figured it can be hidden good enough under the rear floor mat. It's bolted to the floor pan, and It is just to keep the quick smash and grab out.
    Works with combo and finger print well.
    At least looks like it does. Worked with their print and not mine. Figured I have spent 70 dollars on worse things.
    Someone with more smarts and time can get in any of them.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i have a gun valult that i keep by the bed, still got small kiddos at the house, works great on vac. and use it in the car when traveling... kinda like this, comes with a cable also... call me crazy but i didnt want the finger print, and also has backup key entry

1716294380957.png

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    i have a gun valult that i keep by the bed, still got small kiddos at the house, works great on vac. and use it in the car when traveling... kinda like this, comes with a cable also... call me crazy but i didnt want the finger print, and also has backup key entry

View attachment 164501
    I know on older models, it was reported that thet would open with anyone's prints. Few on YouTube show that. Would accept anyone's prints no matter who's it was,set for. Lots of security there.........
    The finger print on this one worked well.

Top Bottom