Man With 100 Machine Guns Facing 65 Years in Prison.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    From a NOLA article:

"She revealed more: Severin kept a cache of firearms at her Uptown apartment and made and sold “Glock switches,” she said. The thumb-sized widgets quickly turn handguns fully automatic, capable of rapid, often erratic fire with a single squeeze.

Agents with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives soon joined New Orleans officers in a search of the apartment. They turned up five pistols; a privately made “ghost gun”; silencers; more than 100 “machine gun conversion” devices; and an “industrial milling machine covered in metal shavings,” court records show."

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    So all the long guns in the pic from the news are who's?
    Im sure they didnt intentionally (miss pic) this story

Freek589

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Denham springs
    From a NOLA article:

"She revealed more: Severin kept a cache of firearms at her Uptown apartment and made and sold “Glock switches,” she said. The thumb-sized widgets quickly turn handguns fully automatic, capable of rapid, often erratic fire with a single squeeze.

Agents with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives soon joined New Orleans officers in a search of the apartment. They turned up five pistols; a privately made “ghost gun”; silencers; more than 100 “machine gun conversion” devices; and an “industrial milling machine covered in metal shavings,” court records show."

This makes a lot more sense. I was thinking no way can a 25 year old in NOLA actually afford 100+ “machine guns”

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I was browsing Facebook marketplace one day and came across a guy that was selling Glock switches out of Slidell. He had pics of at least a dozen of them. He wanted anywhere from $250 to $500 for them. I wonder if it's the same guy.

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    So all the long guns in the pic from the news are who's?
    Im sure they didnt intentionally (miss pic) this story
    Yeah, I hate that kind of misleading crap, it's just some stock photo pulled from the net (it's tagged at the bottom left) and used to make it look like something more happened than what really did.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I was browsing Facebook marketplace one day and came across a guy that was selling Glock switches out of Slidell. He had pics of at least a dozen of them. He wanted anywhere from $250 to $500 for them. I wonder if it's the same guy.
    Even if its not Severin, like how stupid can one be? Advertising glock switches on FB? That's just like advertising for 5 to 10 in a fed pen. I searched 5 or 6 months back and they can be found on the internet for sale. Don't know if its a rip, but they are there supposedly for sale.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    he was also the one that shot at someone in a road rage incident and the victim followed him and had his info. He was not on anyone's radar till he did that.

Top Bottom