Mass shooting in Buffalo NY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’ve said it many times. Eventually every item they consider a weapon of war will be banned. Lights, lasers, optics, triggers, furniture, clothing, armor, knives, watches, etc….hell I’m sure they will soon be going after people with chickens so we can’t have them produce our eggs. Just like gardens in some places. Anything that has tactical or survival attached to it is a racist threat to left. Evil has nothing to do with race, guns, fire, knives…evil is the ones who use these tragedies to stomp on individuals freedoms to gain more power. This is history repeating itself.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Our problems are solved. Simply abolish weapons of war and free speech.

This will never happen again once we trust politicians to tell us what to think.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    In the video towards the end...he sees someone laying down, was ready to shoot, they guy screams, he says "oh sorry" and walks away.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Mass shooting in Buffalo New York, despite NY having some of the toughest gun laws in the country. So clearly their methodology of resolving gun violence does not work. Biden's first response to this event - ban high cap magazines nation wide again. Well New York state already has a ban on high cap mags.

When will they learn a firearm is a tool? Guns don't murder, people do. Go after the core issue.

Look, it was dreadful, clearly a hate crime targeting blacks. But I bet double that (if not more) are murdered every single day with a firearm in the US, black on black. 11x2= 22 or more every day in the US. How come Biden or Harris or Al Sharpton don't say a peep about that? Where is the outrage? where are the demonstrations?

Their (Dums) gun violence data.

Last edited:

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    It's all good

If you saw the 46sec of the actual shooting part of the video, he's firing at everyone. Killed the girl outside first, who appears to be white. Makes no sense after going inside and shooting everything that moved, he would pass on that person, ......and apologize ....

Almost like he knew him...( insert tinfoil hat )

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    It's all good

If you saw the 46sec of the actual shooting part of the video, he's firing at everyone. Killed the girl outside first, who appears to be white. Makes no sense after going inside and shooting everything that moved, he would pass on that person, ......and apologize ....

Almost like he knew him...( insert tinfoil hat )
    Could it have been Ray Epps?

jakemacz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    No word yet on the rifle but I’m gonna go ahead and get my bet in: AR15 fully automatic assault rifle with a zillion round clip….

What is most noticeable is that Slo Joe Biden, never deigned to go to Kenosha for the 45/50 or so killed and injured by a black driver who had previously made some rather racist remarks. I guess that the (racial) optics weren't so good and didn't reinforce the white supremacist meme. Did he go to NYC after the subway shooter incident? Again perpetrated by a person of color. As always with some shooters/perps, it took several days to identify that guy but instantly knew the race of the Buffalo shooter.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I would not be angry at the federal & state government agencies or the media here. You should know from their very consistent and very lengthy track record they cannot be trusted with providing this populace with unbiased reporting of incidents such as this. The fury and the disgust should be pointed at the democrats and their sycophants.

The fact they are willing to fan the flames of racial divide to hold on to power in this country is not only abhorrent, but treasonous. The gall they have in effortlessly manipulating a race of people to believe their BS is astounding. That said, you have to have a segment of that same population that fall for that BS. Any black American that is not already brainwashed or affected by these tired pathetic political tactics, are of no use to the democrat party. Those people can clearly see that evil resides in no particular color of people. Most likely, they see through this democrat BS already and vote based on their current situations.

Nonetheless, there has to be a large contingent of people (black and white), who are gullible, resentful, hateful, sympathetic, and uneducated enough to allow this crap to resonate, and thus rally around the prevaricators of this garbage. That bunch will most likely never see this government, media, and politicians' true colors. They are zombies to the democrat cult. It's unfortunate too. Because in their misguided pursuit of instant gratification and cradle to grave entitlements, that segment brings down everything around them. Country included! Aiding and abetting democrats to keep power will ultimately cause the entire system to fail.

I'm not excusing the suburban cu*nts that voted for Biden because Trump was mean, either. I trust their lives are rife with economic pain; and rightfully so.

BTW, this same weekend; didn't a Chinese nationalist gun down and kill several Tawainese Americans in hate at a church?
    Insert the sound of crickets chirpping!

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    Does anyone think the shooter isn't a white supremist?
    I think he is and that isn't good optics in today's usa. When homeland security says domestic threats from white supremists are the biggest threats to our security. We need to get guns out of their hands or we will see our guns in greater jeopardy due to these nuts

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Does anyone think the shooter isn't a white supremist?
    I think he is and that isn't good optics in today's usa. When homeland security says domestic threats from white supremists are the biggest threats to our security. We need to get guns out of their hands or we will see our guns in greater jeopardy due to these nuts
    I'm not sure anyone said the guy wasn't a "white supremacist", he was clearly a head case.
    But - instead of " keeping the guns out of the hands of (insert desired label here)", how about we just get government agencies to do what they were supposedly designed to do instead of creating these situations.
    Now, there is no way for me to say that is what happened here but it sure walks and talks like a duck and given the track record of similar events in the past, anyone without smooth brain would be inclined to question the circumstances.

759825fea19d3b00b06df3133a8e4d8e.jpg
    fd08ca8b13104d0aaccc8e34e63f33e8.jpg
    319fbcbafeca91f2e67f35eb9960f0e6.jpg
    b98ad96e8082605e1367eba657d339a2.jpg
    ec9393117324bfbba7ff5ab479fa491f.jpg

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    As a white male conservative these acts of cowardly violence disgust me. We work to keep our communities safe and fear acts of the wicked. The wicked transcend race, religion, and belief, and for this reason, we must be vigilant and guard our communities and stay armed. Laws alone do not protect our vulnerable: bravery protects them. We cannot be fooled into thinking it is so.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    How did I know it was a AR15?
    Also: how come nobody took that bet? Uh huh.
    Looking at all the crap being released on this shooter I can’t help but see how overdone the entire thing is. All that writing on the rifle? Really? It’s just too bad that the Mandalay Bay guy didn’t spell it all out for us like this guy…

Top Bottom