Massive Russian Attack on Ukraine.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    LOL! You have never even seen my VA card and now you double down on your completely non-factual post regarding my sanity. My number of posts are simply several different references that arguably refute your "points'
    You didn't refute anything, but you did show how emotional driven you are which probably explains why you believe what you believe. MSM much?

I guess time will tell who is right. I couldn't care less what happens in Ukraine or Israel for that matter and don't want to send one more dime over there.

In the meantime I will wait for any recent new surplus ammo to see if they/them is etched into each round.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    You didn't refute anything, but you did show how emotional driven you are which probably explains why you believe what you believe. MSM much?

I guess time will tell who is right. I couldn't care less what happens in Ukraine or Israel for that matter and don't want to send one more dime over there.

In the meantime I will wait for any recent new surplus ammo to see if they/them is etched into each round.
    You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word arguably. In any case, you failed to provide any proof of my current mental health state. Do you have access to my healthcare records at the VA?
    You also failed to prove that our military is a "joke", but that is highly subjective and proving that to be factual is impossible. You probably didn't watch any of Chris Cappy's videos, but he is an Army war veteran and that might be a turn off for you as you don't seem to have much respect for veterans (If I'm wrong, then you should clarify your position.) There's no reason for me to pay any attention to the person you named as your source since we are not conversing from a position of mutual respect.
    I avoid MSLSD like Covid-19, so you are also wrong about that.
    If you couldn't case less, then why bother posting on this thread?
    Try to have a thick skin as well. You are permitting yourself to get upset about stuff that actually doesn't have anything to do with our military.

Last edited:

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    I dont have an issue with Veterans, BUT just because you served doesn't give you a pass to avoid challenge. You seem to think by mentioning your VA card several times I was somehow going to bow down and not challenge you or retract my position which I do not. I stated I watch Col McGregor and others who refute what you implied about Ukraine. Im not upset. Lol. I don't care enough to get upset. I just challenged what you originally posted. We agree to disagree. I will retract and remove the insanity comment though, and leave it there.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I dont have an issue with Veterans, BUT just because you served doesn't give you a pass to avoid challenge. You seem to think by mentioning your VA card several times I was somehow going to bow down and not challenge you or retract my position which I do not. I stated I watch Col McGregor and others refute what you implied about Ukraine. Im not upset. Lol. I don't care enough to get upset. I just challenged what you originally posted. We agree to disagree. I will retract the insanity comment though, and leave it there.
    I don't have a problem with you disagreeing. However, I take issue with you lying about my mental health state. I brought up my VA card because the VA is my healthcare provider sir. You can only prove what you alleged about me through the Veterans Administration and to my knowledge, you do not nor ever had access to my healthcare records.
    You are welcome to challenge my opinions, but telling lies about my healthcare is absolutely unacceptable.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    Fair enough. I will swallow my pride and openly apologize about the insanity comment, and for making assumption on your mental state.
    Let’s move on, I bet we agree more than disagree on a number of other issues.

Top Bottom