Mexican Embassy on Stumpf.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My dad once arrested 9 or so illegals, brought them to the station, talked to someone (I presume a fed), and was told there no one available to take them. All he could do was let them go.

Does the state police have the authority to deport illegals from the state at least?

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    My dad once arrested 9 or so illegals, brought them to the station, talked to someone (I presume a fed), and was told there no one available to take them. All he could do was let them go.

Does the state police have the authority to deport illegals from the state at least?

How do you deport someone from a state?:rolleyes:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    How do you deport someone from a state?:rolleyes:

Heres Dawgs Idea

Catch them
    ID them, our way, prints, dna, something positive, carry them to the state line or the gulf, they can leave anyway they like, just can't stay here

If they come back we'll have a sheriff Joe style tent jail for them along with plenty of Manwell Labor, word will spread, cheeze sandwhiches and kool aid won't be seen as a plus neither

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish

Another well-thought-out post :mamoru:

I haven't seen many Mexicans doing day-labor out at the Lowes in Metairie. They're mostly Hondurans, Guatemalans, and El Salvadorans with a sprinkling of Chileans, Colombians, and Ecuadorans. It looks like those proxy wars with the Soviets during the eighties are finally coming home to roost all over the world.

I hired one of the day laborers from the Metry Lowes, and he did such good work, that I look for him whenever I need unskilled work done. Of course my Spanish is pretty good, so I can talk to the guys I hire. Andres does more in eight hours than most local unskilled labor does in a week. By the end of the day he looks like hell, but his work is great. I pay him very well, I feed him a good lunch when he works for me, and I'm glad to see that his daughter will be graduating soon from her university in Chile with a degree in business administration. They're good people, and I'll be sad to see him and his wife leave when his daughter graduates.

The unskilled local guys I hired all seem to resent me for being "rich" and not sharing more. I think some of you have met me, and you know how "rich" I am :rolleyes: I drive a fifteen year old car for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Another well-thought-out post :mamoru:

I haven't seen many Mexicans doing day-labor out at the Lowes in Metairie. They're mostly Hondurans, Guatemalans, and El Salvadorans with a sprinkling of Chileans, Colombians, and Ecuadorans. It looks like those proxy wars with the Soviets during the eighties are finally coming home to roost all over the world.

I hired one of the day laborers from the Metry Lowes, and he did such good work, that I look for him whenever I need unskilled work done. Of course my Spanish is pretty good, so I can talk to the guys I hire. Andres does more in eight hours than most local unskilled labor does in a week. By the end of the day he looks like hell, but his work is great. I pay him very well, I feed him a good lunch when he works for me, and I'm glad to see that his daughter will be graduating soon from her university in Chile with a degree in business administration. They're good people, and I'll be sad to see him and his wife leave when his daughter graduates.

The unskilled local guys I hired all seem to resent me for being "rich" and not sharing more. I think some of you have met me, and you know how "rich" I am :rolleyes: I drive a fifteen year old car for crying out loud.

I hope you help him thru the proper channels and keep him as a friend and valued employee , cause thats the right thing to do

Top Bottom