More News on Mayor Cantrell.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Again…nothing to see here..move on. She is part of the protected class the woke has created. Same with every other major dem run city in America. Nigeria, Somalia, etc…is what most major city’s are looking like as time goes on without accountability and enforcement. Of course it’s all part of the plan.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Again…nothing to see here..move on. She is part of the protected class the woke has created. Same with every other major dem run city in America. Nigeria, Somalia, etc…is what most major city’s are looking like as time goes on without accountability and enforcement. Of course it’s all part of the place

I enjoyed the Cities of Abidjan and Lagos on the West coast of Africa more than NOLA.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I like to make light of many things and not get too tinfoiled out but I am truly concerned about the fate of our nation. The next three months I believe will be the most turbulent times in our nation that I’ve seen in my 55 years. Truly scary times.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Cantrell is catching a LOT of heat right now, and duly so. She earns $188k annually, plus an expense account and transportation. She arrogantly refused to pay back the 30K in first class flight upgrades, a judge just blocked all city spending to her charity org, she denies the city being the murder capital of the US, and has been downplaying NO crime issues for months. And lets not forget she supported the family and the teen perp who committed a carjacking in criminal court just a month ago, appealing for leniency in his case. The city council is considering docking her pay in 2023 for the flight upgrades, and they have the authority to do so. There is also a recall petition ongoing, after the teen court debacle. Yesterday it was reported Cantrell has been staying for months in a plush city owned apartment for free. The local news media are all over Cantrell right now. Cantrell is corrupt imo, I have been saying this for couple years. One reason a person (possibly) continually downplays the crime issue in NO is BC they are a participant in it.

2 or 3 years ago, Cantrell and her attorney husband were also being investigated for non payment of fed income taxes. See a theme here?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    And in that carjacking case I mentioned above, perp was 13 yo at the time, was charged with three first-degree robberies (3 cases of car jacking with a fake gun). And received probation. This was not his first time in the NO juvenile courts. So clearly the mayor's influence worked. The youth had been enrolled in the mayor’s “Pathways Youth Internship Program”. Cantrell did not utter a single word to the victim in court. Justice NOLA style. So the crime problem plaguing NO isn't just BC of the NOPD low officer numbers. Not by a long shot.

Here is the judge who ruled in the case: https://louisianajudgesnoir.org/judges-profiles/judge-ranord-j-darensburg/

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    A petition signing for NoLatoya.org was set up across the street from the City apartment in the Pontalba building where da maya be stayin. I love they’re style. I think they should set one up in front of the Dome & in front of the brake tag station & $hitty Hall.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Fixed it for you, and that's why I have no real sympathy for New Orleans, they chose that nimrod TWICE!
    New Orleans had a population of just over 375,000 in 2017. Only 85,000 voted. :shocked: In 2021, only 75,000 voted. :doh:
    She is garbage (and a crook), but there is some serious apathy and ambivalence towards government down there!

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    New Orleans had a population of just over 375,000 in 2017. Only 85,000 voted. :shocked: In 2021, only 75,000 voted. :doh:
    She is garbage (and a crook), but there is some serious apathy and ambivalence towards government down there!
    I was about to ask who the hell keeps voting for these idiots but, you answered my question.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Word on the street is that she has a new Beau, who is also a convicted felon

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    On the WWL 1200 news, the queen has decided to pay for her travel upgrades. 30k $. She such a scammer, I'll believe it when she actually pays up. And no bad checks, queen. I hope the people of NOLA do not relent on the recall petition. Just boot her azz out.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    On the WWL 1200 news, the queen has decided to pay for her travel upgrades. 30k $. She such a scammer, I'll believe it when she actually pays up. And no bad checks, queen. I hope the people of NOLA do not relent on the recall petition. Just boot her azz out.
    And she as addresses the city owned place she was-is living in.
    Stated she did what others have done. Not the fact that it was not legal and was receiving something of value that she should not have used.
    So the defense is eveyone else did.
    If was there for her to take, use.
    So if I leave my keys in the car..........

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I don't see why this surprises anyone. If I remember correctly wasn't she under investigation for credit card fraud, or something like that when she was elected?? They keep electing the same people expecting different results.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't see why this surprises anyone. If I remember correctly wasn't she under investigation for credit card fraud, or something like that when she was elected?? They keep electing the same people expecting different results.
    Tribalism voting has decimated cities around the country. Unfortunately, I don't see that waning anytime soon.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    She got the trial moved to her father in law's courthouse, and the ada dropped charges.
    Jason Williams, the city council member, had aspirations of claiming her throne.

Top Bottom