ND at Bass Pro in California

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jro6803

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Lafayette
    Been reading that he actually pulled the trigger.
    Got ALL his guns seized.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...tally-shoots-shopper-in-rancho-cucamonga.html

Hope this doesn't affect how Bass Pro Shop in Denham Springs checks in guns.

:)

I suspect that one of the comments at the bottom of your link will be the most common response in Commiefornia:

"I wonder how many people have been shot like this at this firing range? I suspect that it's been a lot over the years. There is no such thing as a safe gun. Ban all guns for civilians as in so many other countries.

Posted by: Neil | May 18, 2010 at 12:07 PM"

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, I see horrible gun handling at ALL of the gunstores in BTR. People walk in with uncased long guns; sometimes with uncased handguns. Also people hand you firearms with the actions closed - and more importantly, people accept them.

In MI the stores required all firearms to be cased and ACTIONS OPEN or you'll be unceremoniously to leave the premises. Firearms are handed to you action open and expected to be handed back in a similar condition; muzzle not pointed at the person behind the counter (nor at yourself). If you choose to point the weapon it will not be pointed at the closest wall with no one btwn the customer or the wall.

The general attitude is lackadaisical and it's just a matter of time...

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Basic firearms safety should be taught in schools. Learn what the Constitution means and how it applies. First amendment, free speech. Consequence, learn to speak responsibly and that you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. Second amendment, right to bear arms. Consequence, learn how to safely bear arms so you don't end up shooting someone because you're a moron.

My guess is that it was a 1911. To raise lawyer money the NRA should sponsor a fundraiser for this guy. For twenty bucks you get to punch him in the face or gut. There would be a line around the block.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Yes it does fall to poor practice for the gun owner, but I also blame the store and their stupid desire to rack the bolt and ty-rap every rifle that enters. If that rifle had been left alone and in the case from the house to the counter in front of the target, that ND most likely wouldn't have happened.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Yes it does fall to poor practice for the gun owner, but I also blame the store and their stupid desire to rack the bolt and ty-rap every rifle that enters. If that rifle had been left alone and in the case from the house to the counter in front of the target, that ND most likely wouldn't have happened.

End of thread.

Top Bottom