New Orleans Aquarium Conceal Carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    That sucks, but thanks for the info.

The question is do they actually enforce it or do only the bad guys waltz in with weapons?
    It’s joe biden and John bell edwards America…. I think we all know the answer to that :dogkeke:….I have went to the aquarium a few times and carried, but I see that has changed now, I won’t be going back… it wasn’t but a few months ago Sombody was shot in there paid parking lot, think it was grand reopening… plus there are reports of a lot of vehicular break in in the paid parking lot… naaa no thanks lol

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Are they actually checking - like a metal detector - or did they just put up a sign?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Are they actually checking - like a metal detector - or did they just put up a sign?
    i know in the past the zoo and aquarium didnt check but the bug place did, they had metal detectors and armed guards, it " was in a federal building" i left my gun for the bug zoo but forgot my knife they said i could either throw it away or go put it up in the car, lol, they said they arnt a knife babysitting service

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    I remember that from the insectarium, but the zoo and aquiriam weren't actually checking last time I went. I have a strict "no print" policy in places with signs.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I avoid unnecessary buildings like the plague. You can catch me fishing in a bunch of non-gun-free-sign zones :peep:
    For the ones asking I'm sure it's not a necessity but you know... The kids would like to go. My son is 13yo...I miss the days of him being 3,4,5yo going to the zoo and aquarium.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    For the ones asking I'm sure it's not a necessity but you know... The kids would like to go. My son is 13yo...I miss the days of him being 3,4,5yo going to the zoo and aquarium.
    I definitely understand. I was just tossing in my two wooden nickels :D

wooden_nickel.png

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom