SOLD: Norinco nhm-91

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Continuing on with abandoning the 7.62x39 platform, I am listing this matching numbers Norinco NHM-91. It comes with a USA stock set and a Red Star Arms 2 stage trigger for a total of SIX 922(r) compliance parts. I am also including a 30 round Chinese magazine, and a 10 round Chinese magazine, and the original Chinese trigger components. My asking price is $600 and that is somewhat negotiable.

Now, to be completely honest with you, the round count is unknown because I took this gun in a trade several years ago. It had an abomination of a stock set on it when I received it and I just wanted to rescue it:

It also had a brown grip of unknown origin and I was promised the bi-pod which I never received. That is why it is priced where it is priced.

The good news is that it shoots perfectly fine, it has a straight cut receiver and I am certain the threads are in tact behind that tack welded thread protector! If you really want the furniture that it came with, I will include it, but somehow I think that furniture is destined for the trash can. :rofl:

SOLD!!! Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom