One man shoots back in NOLA during attempted car jacking.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Mark one for the good guys. 48 yo man shot back at car jackers today in NOLA, hit one in the neck. Hope he expires.

If he wins the room temperature challenge, he'll no longer be a criminal. Well, not one we have to worry about anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    If he wins the room temperature challenge, he'll no longer be a criminal. Well, not one we have to worry about anyway.
    Save us some serious tax monies. Convicted = room, board, meals, entertainment, legal expenses, possible education, and medical treatment. What a rip for real taxpayers! Could be $20-40k annually.

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    The article I read detailed the fact that the perps passed him by in a vehicle and then backed up a good ways to get to him. Thankfully that was enough to set off the alarm bells in our good guy and he was more prepared then a sneak attack. The problem most of the time in these crimes is the perps get the jump on the unsuspecting victims. This story literally makes me smile. Wish I could buy that guy a beer...or ten.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    This story literally makes me smile. Wish I could buy that guy a beer...or ten.
    Yes sir, I'd buy him a beer too. But he'd have to meet me somewhere in Metairie or Kenna.

Dat great burger joint and lounge on Vets close to Transcontinental Ave. South side of Vets, haven't been there in 10 years +.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Yes sir, I'd buy him a beer too. But he'd have to meet me somewhere in Metairie or Kenna.

Dat great burger joint and lounge on Vets close to Transcontinental Ave. South side of Vets, haven't been there in 10 years +.
    Swamp Room. Home of the Swamp Burger

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Here's what we will hear next. One of them...or all of them.

1."he was such a good boy....turning his life around"
    2. "he didnt have to shoot him in the neck. he coulda shot him in the leg, or given a warning shot."
    3. " he didnt have no gun"
    4. " i dont believe he was trying to carjack no one"

I wish the best for the homeowner.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    His only issue is that the progressive DA could send to a grand jury
    So far the new DA has only been flapping his jaws. Jason Williams was under investigation before the election but the people of NO elected him anyways. His law partner was just arrested in the last few days, charges relating to Medicaid fraud. Besides running his head at every opportunity or news conference, what has Williams actually done for NO in the last 13 months?

Evidently Burdett is a damned good liar too:
    "Burdett claimed that she had a monthly income of $2,000 and her husband earned $1,709 every two weeks, Whitehead wrote. Yet the couple’s joint tax returns revealed that they had $276,820 in income that year.
    Throughout 2018, Burdett allegedly received improper Medicaid benefits worth $8,970, according to the affidavit."

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom