Optics Planet strikes again :(

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Amazon works out pretty good if you have Prime and order a lot of stuff. Unfortunately, most of the gun stuff isn't prime eligible.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I ordered once from opticsplanet, cancelled when I got the out of stock notice and never ordered from them again.

cperron

Feb 23, 2010
    Optics Planet

Well, I got an email today saying it was now shipping. If I would have know it wasn't in stock I would have found some other place to order it from. I think it's pretty crappy of them to not let you know if it is on back order on the product page or the order form. I won't be ordering from them again!
    I ordered a few things from Brownells last night and it was shipped this morning. Thanks Brownells. Screw you Optics Planet!

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Anytime I order online, I always call first. This is especially true if it's a site I'm not familiar with. I find that if you can't get ahold of someone on the first call to buy something, good luck when you have a problem.

cperron

Feb 23, 2010
    Still pissed off at them... Even more so come to think of it!! Just went to the UPS site and tracked my optics. Won't be here until Monday. That makes almost two weeks from the time of order. So I will get no range time with it before having to go offshore again. This is why I will NEVER order from Optics Planet again. I was not informed that it was not in stock so I ordered it thinking that it would be at my house by the time I came in from offshore and I would get to mount it and sight it in. It will be two weeks before I will get to play with it now. I could have went to Lafayette Looters and bought it for $470.00 (MSRP $420.00) and had it to play with. Next time I will just spend the extra money... But not at Lafayette Shooters! I ordered a StarLight gin case from Brownells two days ago and it will be here before the optics planet crap!

cperron

Feb 23, 2010
    Well I finally got my order from them. I went on their website and posted my review of the product and a brief discription of what happened to me on the review. Basically stating that I was not happy of the fact that thaey do not let you know if it is in stock or not. Well needless to say... They rejected my review and did not allow it to be posted. I received an email stating that my review wasn't considered applicable.

Rabbit

Jan 26, 2012
    Carencro, LA
    Figures, they only want reviews that makes them look good enough to sucker the next customer. :rolleyes:

I am still waiting on my order to be completed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom